Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 03:04 PM   #46  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
I didnt even know you took a break.. I am sure that you are doing great! just hang in there and the weight will come right off!! We are all living proof... including yourself!

Oh JellyMae ... I went through the most difficult time thinking I was pregnant and I was devastated to learn I was not ... I even open a thread about it asking for support... well... It's life... I am still very emotional about it and as I talk or write about it, I get tears in my eyes again and again and again
Old 11-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
hwmgrl,
We live in the same neck of the woods! I live in Dutchtown. Small world, huh? I'm enjoying the cooler weather, but brrr, it's cold when I wait with my kids at the bus stop! Good luck on your WI today!

I've only been on IP a few days now, but this morning I pulled out my size 18 jeans, and they were loose! They still fit before I started the program, but they were snug around the waist, so I reached for the size 20s. I have a small sewing business, and I think I'll make the jeans that no longer fit into kids skirts or purses or something because I'm never going to wear the larger sizes again!

It is a small world - I live a jump from dutchtown - in fact my kids have gone and still do go to dutchtown primary, middle and high!!! I too am enjoying the weather - atleast the 90's are gone good luck on your weight loss journey - I love this program and it works as long as you stick to your sheet!!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #48  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandrap View Post
Hey Everyone! I am starting the IP program next Tuesday. I am really excited and nervous. I want to start preparing my body now so that it's not such a drastic change. Do you guys have any suggestions?
Hey where in Mississippi are you? Welcome to the board and there is no reason to get nervous. Cut out as many carbs as you can now try to get 30 or less, start drinking a LOT of water, cut out sugars as much as you can. Start eating 2 cups of veggies with dinner and lunch and have eggwhites for breakfast.

We have had some good losses today!!...Keep it up everyone!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 276/270/185

Height: 5'8''

Major NSV (for me anyway...LOL)!!!! I have been having a sports bra that I could not fit in for about a year now. Actually, I have never even worn it...it never fit!! I didn't have a clean one for exercise today so I pulled it out of the back of my closet and decided to try it on AND IT FITS!!!!! I had tried to wear it a few weeks after starting IP and it didn't fit but now it does!!
And this is the funny part...it is one of the pull-over types and the last time I tried it on I could barely get it off. I was almost in a panic because I thought I would have to call someone over to my house to help me get it off!! I was spinning around in my bedroom like a my dog does when he can't figure out how to get out from under his blanket!! LOL!! I ended up getting it off myself, but just the thought of that happening again made me very nervous!! LOL!! But it didn't happen and I am soooooo excited!!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 203.2/162/140

Height: 5'4"

Wuv!
I am going nuts because I can't chat with you & Carol today

Down 2lbs.....moving in the right direction again!!!

You all are doing fabulously!!!!

I'm getting our council room ready for Santa on Friday night !!! We are having wine tasting in the liquor store. It's always a crazy but fun filled day.

Stay OP everybody!!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #51  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellebee72 View Post
Wuv!
I am going nuts because I can't chat with you & Carol today

Down 2lbs.....moving in the right direction again!!!

You all are doing fabulously!!!!

I'm getting our council room ready for Santa on Friday night !!! We are having wine tasting in the liquor store. It's always a crazy but fun filled day.

Stay OP everybody!!
Awesome on the 2lbs!.....LOL....just means you have to work today instead of chat...hahaha....sounds like a fun day with Santa!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:30 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 203.2/162/140

ya but I wanted to chat a little bit at least a little bit off and on! I am drinking my tea & water today like crazy! The bathroom has seen me more than my desk has
Old 11-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoniaCarrillo View Post
WI today... -2.2
total weight loss in two weeks
9.2 lbs
Awesome!! Congrats, how exciting
Old 11-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtemplet View Post
Major NSV (for me anyway...LOL)!!!! I have been having a sports bra that I could not fit in for about a year now. Actually, I have never even worn it...it never fit!! I didn't have a clean one for exercise today so I pulled it out of the back of my closet and decided to try it on AND IT FITS!!!!! I had tried to wear it a few weeks after starting IP and it didn't fit but now it does!!
And this is the funny part...it is one of the pull-over types and the last time I tried it on I could barely get it off. I was almost in a panic because I thought I would have to call someone over to my house to help me get it off!! I was spinning around in my bedroom like a my dog does when he can't figure out how to get out from under his blanket!! LOL!! I ended up getting it off myself, but just the thought of that happening again made me very nervous!! LOL!! But it didn't happen and I am soooooo excited!!
I was laughing so much when i read this. Been there for sure!!!
How exciting for you! Congratulations and thanks for the chuckles!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:41 PM   #55  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

I lived in Prairieville when I was a kid and went to Dutchtown Elem, Kindergarten through part of 2nd grade before we moved back here.
Sounds like we are having some good WI's this week! Congrats everyone!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #56  
Ynna

S/C/G: 237/196.6/135

Height: 5.7

Best of lucks Navymommy!!! You can do this!!!
It's funny because we have the same weight as a future goal!!!!
We can do this... weee CANNN!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:51 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

WOW some really great WI's today. Congratulations to everyone!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:52 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 186/180/140

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for the suggestions, Wuv! I'm in Hattiesburg, actually from McNeill though. I think I remember you saying you are from Gulfport. Not far at all!
Old 11-30-2011, 04:44 PM   #59  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Congrats to all those who had WI's today. Interesting reading about all of you with back issues as I'm starting to have the same issues myself. I had problems when I was at my heaviest, but then it went away as I started to lose weight. Now the problem is back again which is strange since I've already lost close to 40 pounds.

Off to drive my son to his violin lesson. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:15 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 175/142.6/138

Height: 5'5

So, interesting visit to the doctor. Just a virus, no strep yay! But when i went to the store after to grab some cough/throat lozenges, i could hardly find any sugar free. At first i just grabbed the ones i used to use, and my husband pointed about that each one had 15 carbs! I ended up with some sugar free ones that have 5 calories each but i was shocked. Sugar is everywhere and hiding!!

My dr.'s scale showed no weight loss from my coach's scale 2 weeks ago. A little disheartening but i have to remember that my coach takes 2 lbs off for clothes, and maybe its just the scale difference. Heres still hoping for a great WI tomorrow. Also wanting to feel better!!
Closed Thread