Old 11-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Default Help with photos

How do I combine two photos into one? I know Wuv uses paint, I've tried but just can't figure it out.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:58 AM   #32  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
How do I combine two photos into one? I know Wuv uses paint, I've tried but just can't figure it out.
you have to open your picture in paint then copy and paste the other picture in your first picture.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:10 AM   #33  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnSteven View Post
I have seen many inspiring photos of "before & now" pix in various signatures, but havent seen a thread on the home page collecting everyone's together.

So anyone who is willing to share your success to help others see that Ideal Protein really makes a visual difference to... feel free to post away!

Here is a visual update of my journey so far. To be honest, when I took the "before" pictures, I didnt really think I would lose enough weight to ever need them (let alone show publically!), so I did not take front/side Before pix with clothes on (my 9 year old took the pictures as I was heading out the door to go water jogging, so I also didnt check to see if they were even in focus.)

Since those were my only real reference shots, the updated shots are in as much of the same place as possible to be able to compare side by side. So as much as I would rather hide in "slimming black" pants and shirt, this is the reality.

I'm about 2 lbs from my halfway mark. (And as I said before, my evil Wii Fit still screams "YOU ARE OBESE! YOU ARE OBESE!" even after 64+ lbs lost. haha!) but am very happy with how I feel and its rewarding how many people are really noticing the change now.

Feel free to also share your most hilarious compliments. (Trust me. I am HAPPY to have rude compliments at this stage. Its easy to laugh now.)

Here are a few of mine:

"are you on a diet? You have gone from grossly overweight to just obese in such a short time."

"Wow! You aren't nearly as fat as you used to be!"

"congratulations! Is this going to be the first Christmas in a long time where Santa Claus doesnt ask to sit on YOUR lap?"

Hello,

I am not sure why, but I cannot see your pictures! Not sure about anybody else, but they don't appear on my screen.
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:25 AM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
you have to open your picture in paint then copy and paste the other picture in your first picture.
Thanks, Wuv, I knew you could help me out. The picture to the left is when I started and the picture to the right is at one month..which was Monday the 21st.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg start to one.jpg (15.8 KB, 76 views)
Old 11-23-2011, 10:12 AM   #35  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Thanks, Wuv, I knew you could help me out. The picture to the left is when I started and the picture to the right is at one month..which was Monday the 21st.
It just seems like yesterday that you started and already I can see a difference. Good job! What part of Tennessee are you from? I have relatives in Kingsport.

Last edited by Linden; 11-23-2011 at 10:15 AM.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:27 AM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
It just seems like yesterday that you started and already I can see a difference. Good job! What part of Tennessee are you from? I have relatives in Kingsport.
Hi Linden,
Thanks very much. I live in northern Middle TN, about 30 minutes north of Nashville.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Finn - thanks for starting the thread. It shows newbies what is possible if you are committed to doing something good for yourself.

I am glad you have a sense of humor about posting photos. I have to say that the 3rd picture in your collage looks a bit "mad scientist" to me. Then I remember all your recipe posts and say well of course he is a scientist! Too far away to determine your level of madness. LOL

I look forward to posting my own photos.
ptod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post
Finn - thanks for starting the thread. It shows newbies what is possible if you are committed to doing something good for yourself.

I am glad you have a sense of humor about posting photos. I have to say that the 3rd picture in your collage looks a bit "mad scientist" to me. Then I remember all your recipe posts and say well of course he is a scientist! Too far away to determine your level of madness. LOL

I look forward to posting my own photos.
I agree, the pictures are motivating. I wish I had taken my second picture in the same clothes as the first---I believe I will do that with my two month picture.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:20 AM   #39  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

OK... now I can see them when I quoted you ! Weird... maybe it is my computer.

Thanks for sharing
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #40  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Oh ! Thank you

Now I have to see your pictures
I'm so lazy on the computer, lol! I don't even have a ticker, a signature, or an avatar. I'll have to dig around for some photos. I had perfected the art of photo-dodging. I need to get out of that habit. Once I do that, I will beg to email them to someone else so they can figure out how to get them on here. I know it's easy..... But I'm lazy. If there is more than 1 step to do it, I won't.
Paint Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:37 PM   #41  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

S/C/G: 270.3 / 189.8 / 160

Height: 5'5"

Love all the before, during & after pics!! I will try and post as soon as I take a couple of pics. How motivating!!
Angelique06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:17 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 312/274/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post
....the 3rd picture in your collage looks a bit "mad scientist" to me. Then I remember all your recipe posts and say well of course he is a scientist! Too far away to determine your level of madness. LOL.
haha! I know! I wish I had taken great BEFORE pix. I had just woken up and was heading out the door to go swim (water jogging) and thought that I had better take a couple of "before" pix or I would regret it. I didnt check the pix quality until many months later when I actually lost some weight.

And of course, you have to have a sense of humour and a lack of pride when you have been grossly obese for such a long time. People will say stupid things or you might be horrified that you ever let your self get that big, but the reality is that we are doing something about it now... so no looking back except to wave goodbye to bad habits and plus size clothing.
FinnSteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 250/200.5/130

Height: 5'5"

Love all the pics y'all! So inspiring! I'm looking at them to build up my motivation to stay strong today. I haven't cheated yet (only been a week and a half) and I'm not gonna cheat today either!
FoolishHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #44  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Finally had some time to add my pics into my signature. They are week 3 and week 17. Week 1 I was in undies and bra, didn't want to post those...lol.
YvetteSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Finally had some time to add my pics into my signature. They are week 3 and week 17. Week 1 I was in undies and bra, didn't want to post those...lol.
Are you still contemplating 130. From your pics, it doesnt look like you need to lose 27 lbs!! But then only you know how you feel. I am just wondering because i have been contemplating the same weight, 130 or 140, we are the same height. How do you feel about it now if you dont mind my asking.
kelly1962 is offline   Reply With Quote