3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Monday 11/7/11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/246629-ip-daily-chat-monday-11-7-11-a.html)

bandsmartin 11-07-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashenka (Post 4100022)
Bandsmartin,
A flu should not kick you out of ketosis unless you are taking liquid medications that contain sugar/HFCS I would think..

Should I keep going???what should I do???is not eating the veggies and just drinking my shakes, juices and water ok or will I put myself into starvation mode?

wuv2bloved 11-07-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandsmartin (Post 4100030)
Should I keep going???what should I do???is not eating the veggies and just drinking my shakes, juices and water ok or will I put myself into starvation mode?

what kind of juices are you drinking? we aren't allowed juices. Try the chicken soup if possible and blend in some veggies. Do as best as you can and if needed add another packet, this is my suggestion

bandsmartin 11-07-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4100037)
what kind of juices are you drinking? we aren't allowed juices. Try the chicken soup if possible and blend in some veggies. Do as best as you can and if needed add another packet, this is my suggestion

I drink the blueberry cran granata and the peach mango...I can't even look a food right now...I will add the extra packet and see what happens
Than WUV

wuv2bloved 11-07-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandsmartin (Post 4100042)
I drink the blueberry cran granata and the peach mango...I can't even look a food right now...I will add the extra packet and see what happens
Than WUV

You are welcome, I wasn't sure if you were drinking juices that we not on the program or not that is why I asked. IF you can find some chicken broth that may work too. If I can find the thread someone else was sick and did the chicken broth. Maybe they will see this and chime in.

rainbowmom 11-07-2011 10:15 PM

Hi all. It's only Monday and it's already been a week. Yesterday was my friend's memorial. Today I had oral surgery and am a bit uncomfortable and having some pain.

The good thing is that we are leaving for our big East Coast trip in a week. I am planning on packing all of my packets in gallon ziplocks to take with me. My MIL asked me to send her the phase 1 sheet, so she can make sure the house is stocked with veggies I can eat.

Dentist prescribed some good pain killers and they're starting to work really well.

Wishing everyone a good night.

DanafromAustin 11-07-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMolly (Post 4099452)
Today was my second WI and I am so happy to learn that my scale at home weighs me heavier than at my official WI! What I was treading as a minimal loss at my WI --I was hoping for 1.5 pounds--turned out to be 3.75!!!! :carrot: I seem to "spot losing" inches, I was down 3" in my waist but none in my hips, arms, or thighs. But hey, a loss is a loss and I'll take it. I hope everyone has a great WI this week! As always, thanks for all the great support and advice.

Great job!!

DanafromAustin 11-07-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowmom (Post 4099797)
Mazal tov on your son's bar mitzvah! We have 10 years to plan ours! And congrats on staying on program. Quite an accomplishment.

You will be amazed how fast those 10 years will go and then it's over in a blink! Thanks for the good wishes. Just happy I don't have to say to him everyday now, "Go study your Hebrew." Oy!

Giniwarrior 11-07-2011 10:41 PM

Decided to add in the enzymes recommended. Has anyone else used them and noticed any significant difference? Love seeing all the success that is going on. Woohoo!!

redhead14 11-07-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by live2ride (Post 4099948)
redhead14: Thanks for the smile!!! I gave your penguin a second look. After all, we haven't even dropped below 0 yet! :)

No below 0 yet here and none of that white stuff either!! Hoping for a mild winter....HAHAHAHA yeah right, I do live in ND. I was always the girl wearing shorts in January but so not happening this winter.

miniDoodles 11-07-2011 11:10 PM

Hi, Would somebody please explain to me about this diet plan 'Ideal Protein Diet'. I'm basically healthy except for hereditary heart disease & I have high blood pressure caused by a grouchy hubby. I need a food plan to help me with structure. I am a emotional eater.
Thank You :)

wuv2bloved 11-07-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miniDoodles (Post 4100144)
Hi, Would somebody please explain to me about this diet plan 'Ideal Protein Diet'. I'm basically healthy except for hereditary heart disease & I have high blood pressure caused by a grouchy hubby. I need a food plan to help me with structure. I am a emotional eater.
Thank You :)

We cut out the carbs and most of the sugars, its very low carb. Puts your pancreas to sleep.

The Ideal Protein weight loss method is an easy 4-phase protocol which helps stabilize the pancreas and blood sugar levels while burning fat and promoting the maintenance of muscle mass and organs.

On the first post of the daily chat there are links and FAQ that you can click and learn more or go to www.idealportein.com.

If you need more info just let me know I will be more than glad to help you out. Most people who have High BP do not have it any longer after being on this program a while :)

rbtemplet 11-08-2011 11:41 AM

Just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers for me and my family. Just knowing there are people like y'all out there means so much! :grouphug:

wuv2bloved 11-08-2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbtemplet (Post 4100706)
Just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers for me and my family. Just knowing there are people like y'all out there means so much! :grouphug:

We are all part of an extended family, we all have our own family but the bond we all have here is different, we are all in this journey together which makes us family :)