3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Monday 11/7/11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/246629-ip-daily-chat-monday-11-7-11-a.html)

wuv2bloved 11-07-2011 01:02 AM

IP Daily Chat Monday 11/7/11

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

:welcome3:

Some forum lingo:

NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:

Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:

There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:

The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:

If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:

have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

Maile 11-07-2011 07:34 AM

Good morning everyone. This time change is difficult! I am up early. At least I will get to the gym and work on time.

I am on week two of Phase 3 and enjoying it.

Hope everyone has a great day on IP.

boyz4us 11-07-2011 07:49 AM

This weekend went fine with all the food encounters/socials I went too. I didn't deviate from plan at all although the foods all looked delicious! Yesterday was particularly encouraging when I saw family that hasn't seen me since maybe a month before I started IP. They were so supportive and interested. I talked to a couple of members about what I was doing, as they specifically asked and I think they may both be motivated to try it too. I also got an email this weekend from a teacher at my son's school asking about what I was doing, etc so I sent her information. It really helped me keep focused too.
I have not lost anymore over the weekend, but no gain so hopefully I will get a whoosh tomorrow morning before my weigh-in tomorrow afternoon.
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

Junetwin11 11-07-2011 08:02 AM

Gonna have an awesome week! Will have an awesome weigh in tuesday :) Loving life :) Happy Monday :)

ItsAboutTime 11-07-2011 08:12 AM

First time seeing the new pics Lisa. Awesome transformation! I bet this is your big 100lb lost week!

misswinter 11-07-2011 08:56 AM

WUV - I am in shock! I knew you have been kicking butt on this program but I guess it didn't click w/ me you've only been on since April! WAY TO GO!!! Your success keeps me motivated!

I monitor my weight at home every other day or every third day and today I saw 219! Haven't seen the 'teens in a long time. I was 252 back in June and I'm shocked when I see pictures from back then - I looked so bloated! Looking forward to a great WI this week.

Was able to stay OP all weekend even with our shower yesterday. The food looked so delicious and they had the most beautiful cake made for us. Everyone raved about how good it was. I cut a big chunk out of the top tier and froze it to enjoy at some point in the future!

kellyg53 11-07-2011 09:07 AM

Good morning! New low weight this morning, it seems my stall out is over for at least a couple of days. I have several days of hotel living ahead and that is always interesting - I try to hold my own when I'm on the road.

I'm going to evaluate my goal when I manage to lose a couple more pounds and see how I feel. Most likely I should wait until after the Holidays to see how that all goes.

Sorry for the rambling, just trying to get motivated for a day of serious paper writing!

Have a great day everyone and Stay Strong!

rbtemplet 11-07-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misswinter (Post 4099106)
WUV - I am in shock! I knew you have been kicking butt on this program but I guess it didn't click w/ me you've only been on since April! WAY TO GO!!! Your success keeps me motivated!

I monitor my weight at home every other day or every third day and today I saw 219! Haven't seen the 'teens in a long time. I was 252 back in June and I'm shocked when I see pictures from back then - I looked so bloated! Looking forward to a great WI this week.

Was able to stay OP all weekend even with our shower yesterday. The food looked so delicious and they had the most beautiful cake made for us. Everyone raved about how good it was. I cut a big chunk out of the top tier and froze it to enjoy at some point in the future!

It didn't "click" with me, either that Wuv's only been OP since April!! That is completely amazing and awesome!!

And MissWinter, I don't know how you avoided that cake, but I'm so glad for you that you did!! It will be that much better whenever you can enjoy it in the future!! And the one you can taste in your wedding gown will be even better!! Congrats!!

I had a great OP weekend, but my family suffered a great loss yesterday afternoon. My cousin's 2 & 1/2 month old baby died.:cry::cry: He was a twin and she put them down for their nap and when she went to check on him he was blue. He was air-lifted to the hospital, but he did not make it and passed away after lunch time. It is a terribly sad time right now for all of us. Please keep us in your prayers during this difficult time. Thanks!

Best of luck to everyone with WI's today!!

YvetteSki 11-07-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbtemplet (Post 4099197)
I had a great OP weekend, but my family suffered a great loss yesterday afternoon. My cousin's 2 & 1/2 month old baby died.:cry::cry: He was a twin and she put them down for their nap and when she went to check on him he was blue. He was air-lifted to the hospital, but he did not make it and passed away after lunch time. It is a terribly sad time right now for all of us. Please keep us in your prayers during this difficult time. Thanks!

OMGoodness. I am SO sorry to hear that. I honestly don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry you all have to go through that and you are definitely in my prayers.

rbtemplet 11-07-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YvetteSki (Post 4099207)
OMGoodness. I am SO sorry to hear that. I honestly don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry you all have to go through that and you are definitely in my prayers.

Thanks! There are no words...but prayer works wonders. Thanks again!

Mickeymom 11-07-2011 10:26 AM

So sorry that family is going through that. There is not very much worse than losing a child. I don't even want to image. You both are in our thoughts and prayers.

I had my WI friday. I am down another 3 lbs. I am happy with that. Slow and steady wins the race..

I am glad to see how well everyone did over the weekend with all the tempations. Great job.

kelly1962 11-07-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I cant imagine what you must be all going through. God Bless you and your family.

Marionm 11-07-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

I am so sorry for your loss! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

sandralosingweight 11-07-2011 10:35 AM

Wuv, seriously... All I can say is WOW! That's an amazing transformation.

I am so sorry hearing about the loss of a baby, I really cannot imagine the thought of a parent losing a child... My prayers are with you!

Mickeymom 11-07-2011 10:39 AM

Wuv, love the new pictures. I can't believe how great you look. Keep up the great work...as i know you will. :)

DanafromAustin 11-07-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

It didn't "click" with me, either that Wuv's only been OP since April!! That is completely amazing and awesome!!

And MissWinter, I don't know how you avoided that cake, but I'm so glad for you that you did!! It will be that much better whenever you can enjoy it in the future!! And the one you can taste in your wedding gown will be even better!! Congrats!!

I'm so sorry templet for your family loss. How sad for all of you.

MustangMolly 11-07-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this very difficult time.

kelly1962 11-07-2011 10:52 AM

NSV - i had a get together with my girlfriends from high school on Sunday. There was all kinds of dips and finger foods. I munched on peppers!!!!
Proud of myself for not allowing the foods to get the upper hand.

I have to admit i am a little worried already about Christmas and all the functions with work, family and friends that there are. It must be harder for our U.S. friends on here with your Thanksgiving and Christmas so close together. My coach wants me to really kick *** until Christmas(as i do too) and then she said she is going to allow me 1 cheat day.

DanafromAustin 11-07-2011 11:01 AM

Wow, what a weekend! My son's Bar Mitzvah was on Saturday, and it was a happy crazy time with lots of friends and family here visiting for the big event.
Everyone started arriving into town on Thursday night and most left at different times over the day yesterday. It was non-stop socializing, partying and eating. I hardly got any of my vitamins in, hardly ate any of my IP packets and not nearly enough water. In fact all weekend my mouth felt like the Sahara dessert in there. But I will say both my daughter (she is also on IP) and I ate nothing off plan and both of us managed to loose two pounds over the weekend. Just so happy we survived all of that wonderful looking food.

Today I just have a few people left in town, so a little more site seeing to go. But this morning for breakfast I already drank a BIG bottle of water, took my vitamins and ate my IP breakfast. I will be happy to get back to my regular schedule.

jennydoodle 11-07-2011 11:05 AM

Good morning! Thought I would pop over and say "Hi!". I have been spending most of my time in the "experienced" thread as that fits with where I am in my journey, ie: phasing off.

I am plugging along in Phase 2, with almost 1 week under my belt. Had a couple of NSV's this weekend. Went shopping and tried on all smalls or 4's, and everything fit or was too big! Yee-haw! I ended up with a new dress (see new avatar ;) ) in a size small, a new long white button down shirt that I can belt at the waist, size 2 and a pair of jeans, size 2. I am trying to not buy too much by way of clothes because my big shopping day has always been the day after Christmas. So I am trying to save as much money as possible for that so I can totally revamp my wardrobe.

Good luck on all the WI's today!

Also, so sorry to hear about the loss of infant. There are no other words except "I'm sorry".

Oh, and one more thing- Wuv- O.M.G!!!!! Keep up the fantastic work! Also, how do you get those pictures at the bottom of your signature? I tried to do that this morning but couldn't figure it out. Thx!

JellyMae87 11-07-2011 11:07 AM

Happy Monday Everyone...
Well I am experiencing something rather new to me!! its called TOM. I haven't had a regular period in YEARS.... And it has hit me with a VENGEANCE!! I feel like I am a teenager again!! Sorry if its all TMI...

JellyMae87 11-07-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennydoodle (Post 4099293)
Good morning! Thought I would pop over and say "Hi!". I have been spending most of my time in the "experienced" thread as that fits with where I am in my journey, ie: phasing off.

I am plugging along in Phase 2, with almost 1 week under my belt. Had a couple of NSV's this weekend. Went shopping and tried on all smalls or 4's, and everything fit or was too big! Yee-haw! I ended up with a new dress (see new avatar ;) ) in a size small, a new long white button down shirt that I can belt at the waist, size 2 and a pair of jeans, size 2. I am trying to not buy too much by way of clothes because my big shopping day has always been the day after Christmas. So I am trying to save as much money as possible for that so I can totally revamp my wardrobe.

Also, so sorry to hear about the loss of infant. There are no other words except "I'm sorry".

Oh, and one more thing- Wuv- O.M.G!!!!! Keep up the fantastic work! Also, how do you get those pictures at the bottom of your signature? I tried to do that this morning but couldn't figure it out. Thx!

WOW Jenny... You look great!! and congrats on the new size.... always exciting to see that number go lower!

rbtemplet 11-07-2011 11:11 AM

Thanks everyone!! It means alot to know such kind people are out there in this rough world we live in!!

Congrats to everyone with their SV's and NSV's!!

misswinter 11-07-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

You look amazing! Congratulations on your success and you will have so much fun re-stocking your wardrobe!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 4099295)
Happy Monday Everyone...
Well I am experiencing something rather new to me!! its called TOM. I haven't had a regular period in YEARS.... And it has hit me with a VENGEANCE!! I feel like I am a teenager again!! Sorry if its all TMI...

My first one on IP was insane! Everything was magnified x10 it seemed! I too felt like a teenager with bad cramps. LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbtemplet (Post 4099300)
Thanks everyone!! It means alot to know such kind people are out there in this rough world we live in!!

Congrats to everyone with their SV's and NSV's!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

leganegan 11-07-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

How devastating! Stay strong. Lots of prayers from all of us here, you know that and I hope you feel that. Take care of yourself during this time. Times like these we have to remind ourselves food won't bring loved ones back.
Comfort yourself with loved ones and not food. Staying healthy and OP will help you give your loved ones the support they need. We are all here for you.
:grouphug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelly1962 (Post 4099273)
NSV - i had a get together with my girlfriends from high school on Sunday. There was all kinds of dips and finger foods. I munched on peppers!!!!
Proud of myself for not allowing the foods to get the upper hand.

I have to admit i am a little worried already about Christmas and all the functions with work, family and friends that there are. It must be harder for our U.S. friends on here with your Thanksgiving and Christmas so close together. My coach wants me to really kick *** until Christmas(as i do too) and then she said she is going to allow me 1 cheat day.

:cheer:Way to go, staying strong with despite the girl time and foods! Holidays are hard in U.S. it's Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, bam, bam, bam. Thank goodness Thanksgiving seems way easier to survive OP with all the yummy recipes out there IP friendly. My clinic has a seminar next week to help us tackle the Holidays. :turkey::xcheer::newyear::han::hohoho:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanafromAustin (Post 4099289)
Wow, what a weekend! My son's Bar Mitzvah was on Saturday, and it was a happy crazy time with lots of friends and family here visiting for the big event.
Everyone started arriving into town on Thursday night and most left at different times over the day yesterday. It was non-stop socializing, partying and eating. I hardly got any of my vitamins in, hardly ate any of my IP packets and not nearly enough water. In fact all weekend my mouth felt like the Sahara dessert in there. But I will say both my daughter (she is also on IP) and I ate nothing off plan and both of us managed to loose two pounds over the weekend. Just so happy we survived all of that wonderful looking food.

Today I just have a few people left in town, so a little more site seeing to go. But this morning for breakfast I already drank a BIG bottle of water, took my vitamins and ate my IP breakfast. I will be happy to get back to my regular schedule.

You and your daughter having one another is AWESOME! So happy your hard work paid off. Don't feel guilty about the vitamins and water, that is life, some weeks are harder than others and it seems like you made smart choices all week long. Congrats to you gals and your son! :):congrat:

Quote:

Thx!

Holy Smoly! Love the dress sexy mama! You have inspired me to get my hardcore workout groove back! just bought 10 classes for this new spinning class, bikes move side to side like you are on the road:ebike:...maybe I can borrow that dress soon. ;)
Enjoy shopping after Christmas, you deserve it! It will be here before we know it.:present:

I don't know about you all, but my weekend was relax, but with relaxation comes the temptation of wanting to munch while on the couch watching shows and football:devil:. Pat on the back to all of us, it seems like we are doing great STAYING OP! :broc:

Mizzthingaling 11-07-2011 12:05 PM

Morning all. Congrats on all the NSVs. Jelly that same thing happened to me. I lose weight and it's like clockwork. Maybe all those years of my irregular TOM was because of fat.

It was an uneventful weekend for me. One of my bffs is able to restart IP after going off her vacation so that should be good. Did some winter cleaning this weekend. Pulled out some outfits that I had been saving. Some just need a little more room.

kellyg53 11-07-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

My deepest condolences to your family and you. Stay close to each other and help each other through this difficult time.

AshGFonIP 11-07-2011 12:34 PM

Good Morning All IP'ers, I am proud of myself and dissappointed all at the same time, this weekend was my first weekend OP and I found the not drinking part was easier than I thought it would be as I really do enjoy a glass of wine / or a bottle on the weekend but I drank a lot of tea instead and found that was nice because it was soooo cold here on the weekend. I stayed on plan for the most part except for saturday night we were at a get together and I had some sausage off a meat and cheese tray which I dont think was IP approved. Also, this being my first week with my first WI on Wednesday I am a little discouraged as I am not noticing a big change at all in my body or my clothes, I think I need to buy a food scale as I am eyeballing my evening protein and I am also having a lot of pickles and lunch meat as little snacks when I feel hungry, I think I need to cut that out all together and maybe just have the pickles, any suggestions? I have weigh in on Wednesday and I was hoping to see at least 8lbs gone but I dont think that is going to happen.

Congratulations to all who have lost this week/weekend and WUV your results are really motivating!

;););)

wuv2bloved 11-07-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime (Post 4099043)
First time seeing the new pics Lisa. Awesome transformation! I bet this is your big 100lb lost week!

Thanks, it is amazing to see that is for sure. Sometimes I don't believe it myself!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by misswinter (Post 4099106)

I am glad you were able to make it through your shower and kept some cake for later eating. You are doing great and will be a beautiful bride on your special day. Keep up the good work!

Quote:

Yup, I have been on IP for 28weeks!!....So sorry about your loss my thoughts and prayers are with your family :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight (Post 4099233)
Wuv, seriously... All I can say is WOW! That's an amazing transformation.

I am so sorry hearing about the loss of a baby, I really cannot imagine the thought of a parent losing a child... My prayers are with you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickeymom (Post 4099243)
Wuv, love the new pictures. I can't believe how great you look. Keep up the great work...as i know you will. :)

You know it...lol...NOTHING is stopping me now...GOTTA DO THIS!!!

Quote:

Thanks Jenny, love your new avatar. To put the pictures in your signature go to edit signature, scroll down to manage attachments, click that then scroll down until you see where it says browse, click it and the rest should be easy...let me know if you can't figure it out

MustangMolly 11-07-2011 12:48 PM

Today was my second WI and I am so happy to learn that my scale at home weighs me heavier than at my official WI! What I was treading as a minimal loss at my WI --I was hoping for 1.5 pounds--turned out to be 3.75!!!! :carrot: I seem to "spot losing" inches, I was down 3" in my waist but none in my hips, arms, or thighs. But hey, a loss is a loss and I'll take it. I hope everyone has a great WI this week! As always, thanks for all the great support and advice.

wuv2bloved 11-07-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshGFonIP (Post 4099432)
Good Morning All IP'ers, I am proud of myself and dissappointed all at the same time, this weekend was my first weekend OP and I found the not drinking part was easier than I thought it would be as I really do enjoy a glass of wine / or a bottle on the weekend but I drank a lot of tea instead and found that was nice because it was soooo cold here on the weekend. I stayed on plan for the most part except for saturday night we were at a get together and I had some sausage off a meat and cheese tray which I dont think was IP approved. Also, this being my first week with my first WI on Wednesday I am a little discouraged as I am not noticing a big change at all in my body or my clothes, I think I need to buy a food scale as I am eyeballing my evening protein and I am also having a lot of pickles and lunch meat as little snacks when I feel hungry, I think I need to cut that out all together and maybe just have the pickles, any suggestions? I have weigh in on Wednesday and I was hoping to see at least 8lbs gone but I dont think that is going to happen.

Congratulations to all who have lost this week/weekend and WUV your results are really motivating!

;););)

Ash this is your first week, you won't SEE that big of a difference in yourself. I am sure you have lost some weight. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing a scale, it makes life so much easier. You may not be getting all of your protein at night IF you do have a small loss. Stay away from the lunch meat, it is high in sodium and can cause some water retention and also has lost of preservatives and sugars. Keep an eye out on your pickles they too have a lot of sodium. Congrats on not having any wine and drinking tea instead, these are all little things that will get easier as you go. You seem to know what you have to do so just keep your chin up and BE POSITIVE....YOU WILL DO THIS!! :).....and thanks, my results have been from keeping a positive outlook to everything and lots of determination :)

wuv2bloved 11-07-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMolly (Post 4099452)
Today was my second WI and I am so happy to learn that my scale at home weighs me heavier than at my official WI! What I was treading as a minimal loss at my WI --I was hoping for 1.5 pounds--turned out to be 3.75!!!! :carrot: I seem to "spot losing" inches, I was down 3" in my waist but none in my hips, arms, or thighs. But hey, a loss is a loss and I'll take it. I hope everyone has a great WI this week! As always, thanks for all the great support and advice.

Isn't it great to get a surprise like that???...congrats...don't forget to put it on the challenge spreadsheet if you included yourself in that...Speaking of which.....

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has an even better work week this week. Don't forget the NEW spreadsheet challenge is on. The Halloween Challenge as a group we loss over 845lbs!!!! Is that crazy or what?? I think its FANTASTIC, we have an awesome group here on this board. I think we can hit 900lbs with this challenge what about you???

2RIDEROLLERCOAST 11-07-2011 12:59 PM

Such a Sad loss, my prayers are with you and your family.:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshGFonIP (Post 4099432)

;););)

I would cut both of those out, lunch meat isn't on our plan anywhere. Some Coachs say you can have a slice of fat free Ham but that isn't lunch meat. As for the pickles they are part of your veggie limit are you counting them? before you snack drink a glass of water and wait 15 min. You can do this diet, it is strict but easy... no cheats and no little nibbles of things you can't have. and Get a scale, no more eyeballing anything.:nono::nono::nono::nono:

WUV - you are truly amazing, those pictures say so much... keep up the good work. and of course you will!

Marionm 11-07-2011 01:29 PM

Okay, I'm just saying it... the new chocolate chip cookies have potential to be trouble! :o They taste too good!

scarmon1118 11-07-2011 01:56 PM

Happy Monday all! This weekend was very tough. I haven't been able to weigh in for 2 weeks due to the power being out in CT so the furstration set in on Friday and I had a break-down. My fiance who isn't doing IP, was trying everything to help me. He was looking in the stores for different foods for me to try and even looking online. But I stayed OP this whole weekend so I was happy and I'm looking forward to my WI on friday!! Power finally on in my house friday afternoon and it has been AMAZING!!

WUV- you look FABULOUS!!!!

rbtemplet- my thoughts and prayers are with your family during this tough time!!

Have a good week everyone!!! See you tomorrow!!

thin4me 11-07-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Please keep us in your prayers during this difficult time. Thanks!

OMG that is so traggic, I don't think there is anything harder than loosing a child. My heart goes out to all of you

redhead14 11-07-2011 02:21 PM

Finally getting over the intestinal issue and dropped 2lbs!! Moved my weigh-ins to Monday morning because for some reason weekends have been tough but much easier to stay OP when you know you have to face the scale Monday morning.
My poor penguin must have thought his feet froze to that 176.....he moved today!!!!

Ishbel 11-07-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Oh my gosh, so incredibly sad, I'm so very sorry. :( :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanafromAustin (Post 4099289)
But I will say both my daughter (she is also on IP) and I ate nothing off plan and both of us managed to loose two pounds over the weekend. Just so happy we survived all of that wonderful looking food.

WELL DONE!

Quote:

Good morning! Thought I would pop over and say "Hi!". I have been spending most of my time in the "experienced" thread as that fits with where I am in my journey, ie: phasing off. !

Jenny! Great new picture you look fantastic!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST (Post 4099463)
I would cut both of those out, lunch meat isn't on our plan anywhere. Some Coachs say you can have a slice of fat free Ham but that isn't lunch meat. As for the pickles they are part of your veggie limit are you counting them? before you snack drink a glass of water and wait 15 min. You can do this diet, it is strict but easy... no cheats and no little nibbles of things you can't have. and Get a scale, no more eyeballing anything.:nono::nono::nono::nono:

I just love your posts 2Ride, they help keep me on the straight and narrow too! :D

Wuv, well done, awesome difference!

Hope everyone has a great day, couldn't post until now today, to much to do from being away for a week.

Later skaters! :D

Bellamack 11-07-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

oh my dear, I am so very sorry for such a tragic loss. YOu are in my thoughts and prayers, as well as the rest of the family.

Junetwin11 11-07-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Soooo sad. Lotsa prayers to you and yours. :(