Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Man, I just renewed my driver's license at the beginning of the year! Not only is the weight way too high, but the picture is terrible!! Maybe I'll have to "lose" it.

Who is it that has the crummy coach? Next time she gives you a hard time you should ooze sweetness and innocence and ask "What do you eat each day on the plan, and what are your losses? Maybe I should follow your example."

I've been so busy that I'm way behind on the daily thread. Tomorrow I'm heading to a conference for 4 days. I originally planned to phase off for this, but have decided against it. P2 is going well for me. I know it's going to be hard to get my veggies in though. And I won't beat myself up if I indulge in a glass of wine.
I was trying to add a picture of my new tattoo, but can't get it to work. Maybe I'll just change it to my avatar for a while. It is amazing! Just got it on Saturday so it's still red and a bit swollen. But it is a great reminder of the work it takes to make yourself feel pretty and stay that way!
Old 10-17-2011, 04:36 PM   #77  
Started I.P 06/11/11

S/C/G: 190/158/125

Height: 5"3

Hello all!!!! Down 45 lbs and too many inches haha!!!!! So excited to go to the Edmonton Oilers game tonight!!!!
Old 10-17-2011, 04:52 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 185/175/150

Height: 5'7''

Hi Everyone, it was a rough weekend for me, but I managed to stay OP. I felt a lot like BULLERINA said in an earlier post that no protein pack or vegetable combination was going to satisfy. I was also looking too long at everyone else's better meals (pizza, chips, masala chicken with rice). Thankfully, I made it through. It will be interesting to see what this week's WI will be like considering my restlessness. Have a great week everyone! Stay strong!
Old 10-17-2011, 05:02 PM   #79  
Giniwarrior

S/C/G: 238/178/155

Height: 5'5"

After my camp trip I stepped on the scale hoping that all that restraint dropped the pounds. But, it only showed me down a pound. Must have been the hiking slowing down the loss :-) There are several people I work with that joined the IP program and I was excited to have support but one has already fallen off the program already and another only does it Monday thru Friday. I decided this is going to be it so I am 100% OP regardless of how much people try to get me to do otherwise. And it helps that you guys are so much better a support system that the coach!
Old 10-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #80  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giniwarrior View Post
There are several people I work with that joined the IP program and I was excited to have support but one has already fallen off the program already and another only does it Monday thru Friday.
Grats on the loss, anything that is a negative is a loss.
I am sorry this made me laugh. Only does the diet Monday - Friday. So every week they start over again and will not start to change anything until AT LEAST Wednesday and many people not until Saturday... what a waste of money and time.
It takes the average person 3-5 days to get into ketosis, so your co-worker is doing all the work 5 days a week for nothing, choose your own path and stick with it.
We will be here for your support.

Last edited by Wayward; 10-17-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:23 PM   #81  
Happy Spring!

S/C/G: 195//35

Height: 5'5

Today has been rough to say the least!! I woke up with severe dizziness and throwing up bile - seems like the gallbladder attacks are back, after not having one for over 3 years. Needless to say I wasn't able to stay OP, but I haven't cheated either... I've just been having water all day because food is more painful to bring up. Hopefully this passes quickly, as opposed to another 3 month episode, I REALLY want to avoid having to get off program.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #82  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8810 View Post
Today has been rough to say the least!! I woke up with severe dizziness and throwing up bile - seems like the gallbladder attacks are back, after not having one for over 3 years. Needless to say I wasn't able to stay OP, but I haven't cheated either... I've just been having water all day because food is more painful to bring up. Hopefully this passes quickly, as opposed to another 3 month episode, I REALLY want to avoid having to get off program.
If you are able to keep the water down could you do possibly the shakes since it is just a liquid? I hope it passes quick for you, that is not a good feeling
Old 10-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #83  
Happy Spring!

S/C/G: 195//35

Height: 5'5

I have been sipping on a shake but I'm just nervous to have too much. I might put some fiber in my water also to make up for a few veggies.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #84  

At least you are getting a little bit of something besides water.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:58 PM   #85  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

I just wanted to say hi here. I'm restarting today to reach the next step of my goal. I had a lot of weight to lose and lost so quickly that I needed time to mentally adjust to my new look. I'm ready for a new new look. :-) It's going to be a tough week just because of life this week, as I have whined elsewhere, but I can't tell you how it felt to look at dresses for my daughter's wedding next year and know that I was going to be much thinner than I am now!

Welcome to all the newbies! You are in the right place if you are committed to success!
Old 10-17-2011, 06:04 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

Hi everyone been busy today but want to post my WI down 2.6 lost 28.2lbs in 6wks so happy more to go. I have big plans next yr so I want to hit my goal by march or April 2012.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Does any have headaches frequently? I do and can't get rid of them I drink water all day and have my salt.

Any suggestions?

I drink decaf splenda ice tea by 4c is that ok to drink?

Last edited by Bubu4eva30; 10-17-2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:18 PM   #87  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
HAHA I agree!! Lets flash the flab when people say it's time to stop!! It'd serve them right to have to look at it!!
Oh you guys, this is so me! I have about 10-11 pounds to lose and can fit into my size ten's and medium tops. So, what do I do, I get lackadaisical in my diet and eat too many restricteds! People are noticing the weight loss but I do still see the flab!
Old 10-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #88  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Oh you guys, this is so me! I have about 10-11 pounds to lose and can fit into my size ten's and medium tops. So, what do I do, I get lackadaisical in my diet and eat too many restricteds! People are noticing the weight loss but I do still see the flab!
Sounds like we're in the same boat, anchored just off shore...
Old 10-17-2011, 09:06 PM   #89  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
Sounds like we're in the same boat, anchored just off shore...
Here y'all go!...I am throwing y'all a life raft(its the best I could find, use your imagination...lol) to get back on the boat and wave to those last 10 lbs away. Y'all can achieve this, I know I am saying this and still have a ways to go but I am with y'all 100% to see you through this. Y'all are both really strong, c'mon pull ya self together!!!!
Old 10-17-2011, 09:14 PM   #90  

Height: 5'6"

-has visions of Wuv shaking me "pull yourself together woman!!"-
Nice life preserver btw
Closed Thread