Old 09-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #1  

Default Help!! I cheated by accident!

Today I went out to a restaurant for dinner, and I ordered grilled chicken and steamed veggies and I thought I would reward myself with a diet coke, since from what I was told they are technically allowed but not to drink too much of them. This was the first time I would have ordered one since I started (10 days ago). Well, I watched him fill up the coke to make sure he put in diet, but when I tasted it it was super sweet, like regular coke. I then asked them and it turns out they had switched the hookups, so the diet coke was really coke and vice versa. I only had a few sips...will that be enough to throw me out of ketosis? I just started the diet and have already lost 10 lbs and I would hate to have to do it all over again . Any advice would really be appreciated!
redhedhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:32 PM   #2  

I wouldn't worry about it. Just drink more water and continue your plan as you were.
useruser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:18 AM   #3  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

The same thing happened to me. I order a non sugar ice tea from Starbucks. I took one sip and found that that gave a sugar ice tea. I ordered a new one, but like you worried about how much sugar I had swallowed. The good news is that nothing happened..I kept losing and did not gain.
Don't worry..you will be fine and it should not affect your IP.
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:51 PM   #4  

Thanks guys! That makes me feel alot better!
redhedhoney is offline   Reply With Quote