Old 09-06-2011, 01:42 AM   #1  

Red face Absolute Newbie... :)

Hey All,
So I havent officially started IP yet, but I am making the call tomorrow and cant wait, I wanted to wait until after the long weekend because I had way to much going on the add this to my plate, but the weekend has come and gone, and here I am.
Im also completly new top 3FC, so I'm starting alot of new things, anyone with any information for me, I would LOVE to hear it! And for those of you on this program, buddies are also welcome
Long story short, I have always been the "big" girl, have tried many different diets, none of which worked for me, a close friend told me of IP and I figured why not, Ive read such rave reviews and set my mind to "WIN" Its my time to shine, and to get my life back, well, the life I've always been a little too self concious to live.
So heres to me, to you, and to our futures!!!
Look forward to the adventures to come, hopefully you can join on the journey, good night for now, and as always,
"Live Your <3"
LiveYourLove13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:44 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7'

Hi there - welcome to the site. You'll get the most out of it by reading through the 'sticky' posts at teh very top. If you open the very first post you see on the top it has information on the phases, great recipe ideas, etc.

Also, use the 'daily chat' thread you see. That's where you can post any questions you have. That is the thread that I see most people use.

Good luck - stick with it. So many of us have had tons of success!
stolaf is offline   Reply With Quote