Old 09-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #31  
Me (middle) & Sistas

S/C/G: 141.8/138.4/117

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
May I ask why you are "cutting" the Smartwater with regular? I've just decided to drink 2L split up 4 times per day plus my extra "regular" water.

That was my instructions. However, now that you say it....I would be diluting the purpose. Good point. I'll switch to full on Smartwater. Thanks!
Celticgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:52 PM   #32  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I drink 4-5liters of water everyday, not smartwater though.

Lets GEAUX Saint's tomorrow!!!!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 292/262/150

Height: 5' 3"

Now Lisa I "wuv" you but GO PACKERS!!!!!
justamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamom View Post
Now Lisa I "wuv" you but GO PACKERS!!!!!
HAHAHAHA......YOU will be the ONLY Packer's fan!!!.....hahahaha
Old 09-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #35  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I drink 4-5liters of water everyday, not smartwater though.

Lets GEAUX Saint's tomorrow!!!!!
The way it was explained to me is that some people have some trouble absorbing all the water they drink. Hydration levels are low. This can happen for numerous reasons. All the water just passes on through. Adding electolytes (that get flushed out too) helps to bring those levels back up. Exercise can do it to us. You are most likely just fine and dandy. About 3 weeks ago I began having trouble with my dry eye condition. Part of my therapy is upped water intake as well as larger doses of omega fatty acids. I busted a blood vessel in my eye trying to get my stupid contact out. I went to the doctor yesterday and we had a discussion about water absorption and the possibility that my weight loss/body transition could be causing the problem. So in addition to changing my supplementation to one geared specifically for dry eye, I am adding the electrolytes as well. I probably drink close to 4L myself. I don't measure....just keep filling my 24oz glass up!

Excellent job on the lost poundage! I sure hope you treat yourself to something real nice this weekend.
gettinmygrooveback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:53 PM   #36  

Hello! I am from Brandon, MS. I love this forum! I have been "stalking" it for a while but finally decided to join in on the fun! I started IP a week ago and had my first WI today. I have lost 9.5 lbs. I am super pumped about it. I just wanted everyone to know that I decided to go with this diet based on everyone's posts that I had read on this forum.
melaniedrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
The way it was explained to me is that some people have some trouble absorbing all the water they drink. Hydration levels are low. This can happen for numerous reasons. All the water just passes on through. Adding electolytes (that get flushed out too) helps to bring those levels back up. Exercise can do it to us. You are most likely just fine and dandy. About 3 weeks ago I began having trouble with my dry eye condition. Part of my therapy is upped water intake as well as larger doses of omega fatty acids. I busted a blood vessel in my eye trying to get my stupid contact out. I went to the doctor yesterday and we had a discussion about water absorption and the possibility that my weight loss/body transition could be causing the problem. So in addition to changing my supplementation to one geared specifically for dry eye, I am adding the electrolytes as well. I probably drink close to 4L myself. I don't measure....just keep filling my 24oz glass up!

Excellent job on the lost poundage! I sure hope you treat yourself to something real nice this weekend.
I am going to Mom's this weekend and we are going shopping in Lafayette for some IP stuff of course that I can't get here AND I get to buy me a NEW charm for my bracelet!!! I want a fleur di les so I am on the look out for one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniedrn View Post
Hello! I am from Brandon, MS. I love this forum! I have been "stalking" it for a while but finally decided to join in on the fun! I started IP a week ago and had my first WI today. I have lost 9.5 lbs. I am super pumped about it. I just wanted everyone to know that I decided to go with this diet based on everyone's posts that I had read on this forum.
WOOHOO!!!!! another Ms person!! I think that makes 4-5 of us.....that is exciting!! wish y'all were closer to the coast though! great job on the first week WI that is awesome. We have a lot of fun here so I am glad you joined in....also I have a Facebook group for us called Southern 3fc so you can add it if you have FB or look for LisaCampisiCorner(me) and I'll add ya
Old 09-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #38  
aka CAT

Quote:
I am going to Mom's this weekend and we are going shopping in Lafayette for some IP stuff of course that I can't get here AND I get to buy me a NEW charm for my bracelet!!! I want a fleur di les so I am on the look out for one!!
JAMES AVERY!!!!!!
http://search.jamesavery.com/?top_me...top_nav=Charms

I may not be going to NOLA this weekend. Let me know if you'd like to meet up in BR. I'll take you to the store so you can drool......There's also a shop called the Baton Rouge Gallery...all local artist. Many fleur de leis to be found.

Last edited by gettinmygrooveback; 09-08-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #39  
aka CAT

Almost forgot.....
WHO DAT!
Old 09-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #40  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

And.... Geaux Tigers!!!
Paint Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #41  

and I have to through in there MSU because my son goes there....hahah......my heart is with the Tigers though. So we MSU isn't playing LSU I am good....haha
Old 09-08-2011, 08:01 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
HAHAHAHA......YOU will be the ONLY Packer's fan!!!.....hahahaha
I the only Vikings fan my husband is a Packers fan so sometimes things can get interesting...we met at a Viking-Packer game in college
bludolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #43  
I know I can

Okay I need prayers for Bastrop, Texas.
I have had 5 of my friends lose everything! The fire is still not contained. The flames were up to 200' in the air.
Today we were blessed. The wind had died down.
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:45 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 229/187/185

Height: 5' 11"

Hello! We live in Louisiana.
baldchocnsexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:34 AM   #45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watkat View Post
Okay I need prayers for Bastrop, Texas.
I have had 5 of my friends lose everything! The fire is still not contained. The flames were up to 200' in the air.
Today we were blessed. The wind had died down.
OH NO WatKat I was just thinking about you today, sending prayers your way for sure! Stay safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldchocnsexy View Post
Hello! We live in Louisiana.
Great to have you aboard.....welcome!