Old 07-26-2011, 01:27 AM   #1  
Man on a mission

Default question about miracle noodles

Ok i want to buy these but it says on the package ( 3 servings ). I was wondering if a open a pack and rinse them all. Can i reserve 2/3 in a lock and lock tupperware in the fridge and cook them later in the week?

And my second question is, on the website that im buying them from its says that they have 0,5 carb per serving, would this still be allowed on phase one?

Thanks really looking foward to trying them.

Dan
rooster on a diet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:39 AM   #2  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Are you looking at the tofu shirataki or the regular? I'm holding in my hand a 7 oz package of miracle noodle angel hair shirataki pasta and I eat the whole package and count it as 2 g carbs, which with a 20 g budget on Atkins induction (if I'm remembering induction correctly) this should fit within your budget.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:41 AM   #3  
Man on a mission

Im talking about the regular angel hair ones. And i dont know about atkins, im on IP so that dosent really answer my question. Would this be allowed on phase 1 and can i reserve it like i ask before. Anyone!!
rooster on a diet is offline   Reply With Quote