3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Those who use Sugar Free Flavored Syrups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/239108-those-who-use-sugar-free-flavored-syrups.html)

Dee2 10-13-2011 11:42 PM

Is there any point in buying walden farms caramel sauce if I already have the Torani? Is it the same thing pretty much? I wanted to add it to a protein drink. I used the Torani with dark choc pudding. It was yummy. If it was earlier in the day, I would've added coffee. But I'm wondering whether there is a big difference in flavor between the two?

BCGirl 10-13-2011 11:43 PM

The caramel sauce is quite a bit thicker than DaVinci, very yummy :)

YvetteSki 10-14-2011 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee2 (Post 4070361)
Yvetteski:
There is a "sugar free" store in Calgary. Maybe you can pick it up in person on your next business trip? Or you could order it in. I want the Egg and the Pumpkin. I may have to make a trip to Sweet Tweet on Saturday :) 2Ride, maybe I'll run in to you there someday LOL.

Thanks Dee. I just noticed this post. My sister and I will have to go when I'm in Calgary at the end of the month!!

FinnSteven 10-14-2011 03:05 AM

WOW. thanks so much for such a great thread with so much information and ideas!

I loved seeing all the choices as well as the reviews about what was great and just ok.

Awesome.

SVermonter 10-14-2011 07:21 AM

If you use the promotional code "skinny" you can get 20% off sugar free syrups at checkout at torani.

Maile 10-14-2011 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST (Post 3957584)
Another really good drink, I drink it most of the winter... chocolaty chai tea with eggnog syrup... it is so good... my friend got me hooked on real eggnog and chai tea before christmas but after starting IP I had to find a replacement and love this one...

I also drink a lot of iced coffee with whatever flavors I have. I have Peanut butter, ( put that with my chocolate pudding as a nice thick drink). picked up a couple of new flavors, dulce de leche, cinnamon, and have almond roca..
I also bought coconut extract, and banana extract. Going to buy vanilla pudding next week so I can have a pina colada. it is just fun to experiment.

2riderollercoaster: What brand of chocolate chai tea do you use? Mixing it with eggnog sounds fabulous.

samyswan 10-14-2011 10:03 AM

My favorite Torani sf syrup is Salted Caramel. I blend it together with ice, strong coffee and 1-2 T. of the IP vanilla RTD drink. I add the sf coffee & chocolate syrups to make iced coffee. I never have my IP RTD chocolate drink plain... I have to blend it with ice & the Salted Caramel & a bit of sf choc. It is quite wonderful! I add sf raspberry to the IP RTD mango drink & ice & blend it to a slush. So good!! In the states we have World Market stores & they have a huge selection. Also, our restaurant supply store has a wide variety.

wuv2bloved 10-18-2011 02:16 PM

Thought I would bump this one since you were going to place an order for them today

tresbee202 10-18-2011 05:43 PM

Hello all, what a nice thread. After reading I ran to Walmart and found the Davinci French Vanilla SF. It's great in hot tea! Forgive me if I missed this, but are their restrictions regarding the amount of this we can use? I figure it's more for a treat than drinking with every cup of tea, but would appreciate knowing how often it can be used. And, what is the serving size or is that up to me? Many thanks!

Tres

wuv2bloved 10-18-2011 05:47 PM

use it in moderation, I think the serving size it 1-2 tsp not sure though. I do use it more than twice a day sometimes when I want something "different"

Y Guy 10-28-2011 11:35 PM

Was picking up some Eye of Round at our commercial Cash & Carry/Associated Grocers (where restaurants shop) and found the isle of Torani & DaVinci syrups and saw the Kahula Sugar Free from DaVinci and remember this thread, picked up a bottle for my wife.. but she'll have to steal it back if she wants some. For $3.85 it was a bargain.

Added a shot to the Cappuccino drink for lunch OMFG great!

Tonight I added 2oz and 4oz of water to the Dark Choc Pudding... I've found a new addiction! Came out VERY smooth with a rather airy texture after mixing it in the IP cup. I'm not sure but I think I scraped a later of plastic out of the cup trying to make sure I got all of it out.

Wondering how Kahlua & Oatmeal tastes...

Yumm

YvetteSki 10-29-2011 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y Guy (Post 4088669)
Was picking up some Eye of Round at our commercial Cash & Carry/Associated Grocers (where restaurants shop) and found the isle of Torani & DaVinci syrups and saw the Kahula Sugar Free from DaVinci and remember this thread, picked up a bottle for my wife.. but she'll have to steal it back if she wants some. For $3.85 it was a bargain.

Added a shot to the Cappuccino drink for lunch OMFG great!

Tonight I added 2oz and 4oz of water to the Dark Choc Pudding... I've found a new addiction! Came out VERY smooth with a rather airy texture after mixing it in the IP cup. I'm not sure but I think I scraped a later of plastic out of the cup trying to make sure I got all of it out.

Wondering how Kahlua & Oatmeal tastes...

Yumm

That sounds SO yummy. I need to find me some!!

wuv2bloved 10-29-2011 02:19 AM

They are VERY addicting!!!...I keep Khaula, vanilla and caramel here at the house all the time OHHH and the black cherry!!!

JellyMae87 10-29-2011 05:13 PM

So. I'm just jumping in on this thread... Is there a peanut butter.... I miss some peanut butter... Im always sniffing the jar.

wuv2bloved 10-29-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 4089307)
So. I'm just jumping in on this thread... Is there a peanut butter.... I miss some peanut butter... Im always sniffing the jar.

There actually is one!!...I can't find it but there is one on the website!