3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Those who use Sugar Free Flavored Syrups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/239108-those-who-use-sugar-free-flavored-syrups.html)

niknakjack 07-26-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildflower613 (Post 3956584)
This was me earlier this week!! I loved my McDonald's LARGE Iced coffee everyday....now that I found the vanilla Torani 0/0/0 I am :) :) :) My next mission find a way to use more milk...hmmmm?

Oh and now you can add your favorite flavored syrup to this yummy frozen coffee deliciousness

I think I'll try this recipe w/1 Packet IP vanilla pudding add 10 oz. cold coffee pour over ice sounds good!

Ishbel 07-26-2011 11:04 PM

Where are you buying them from??? Right off the site??

wildflower613 07-27-2011 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 3957481)
Where are you buying them from??? Right off the site??

Yeah I bought mine right off the davinci site as shipping wasn't too bad, only $5. The torani I found at my local grocer and my Wal-mart.

wildflower613 07-27-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niknakjack (Post 3957459)
If you like Iced coffee you will like this.

1 Packet of chocolate IP drink
10 oz. cold coffee, blend together serve over ice, it's yummy!

Originally, I did the cappuccino mix with my coffee and a little bit of stevia (iced) which was really good now my goal is to have a flavored coffee drink without using up one of my packets for the day. Enter, 0/0/0/ syrups to save the day!

2RIDEROLLERCOAST 07-27-2011 12:27 AM

Another really good drink, I drink it most of the winter... chocolaty chai tea with eggnog syrup... it is so good... my friend got me hooked on real eggnog and chai tea before christmas but after starting IP I had to find a replacement and love this one...

I also drink a lot of iced coffee with whatever flavors I have. I have Peanut butter, ( put that with my chocolate pudding as a nice thick drink). picked up a couple of new flavors, dulce de leche, cinnamon, and have almond roca..
I also bought coconut extract, and banana extract. Going to buy vanilla pudding next week so I can have a pina colada. it is just fun to experiment.

wildflower613 07-27-2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST (Post 3957584)
Another really good drink, I drink it most of the winter... chocolaty chai tea with eggnog syrup... it is so good... my friend got me hooked on real eggnog and chai tea before christmas but after starting IP I had to find a replacement and love this one...

I also drink a lot of iced coffee with whatever flavors I have. I have Peanut butter, ( put that with my chocolate pudding as a nice thick drink). picked up a couple of new flavors, dulce de leche, cinnamon, and have almond roca..
I also bought coconut extract, and banana extract. Going to buy vanilla pudding next week so I can have a pina colada. it is just fun to experiment.

Oh that sounds sooo good. I have a long list of flavors that I want but I thought I better not get too many. Definitely going to want the eggnog and peppermint paddy for the holiday season! Also, last night I was just thinking how good some peanut butter would be in the chocolate pudding "cakes"!!

Ishbel 07-27-2011 10:41 AM

I'm kinda going a little nutzo on the site. Anyone have any opinions on the flavors? From above I've picked:

Egg Nog Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
Caramel Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
Peanut Butter Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
Raspberry Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
English Toffee Sugar Free Syrup

I'm thinking of buying the pumps to help me measure - do any of you have them with pumps? or do you just use a measuring spoon?

Carla

wildflower613 07-27-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 3958176)
I'm kinda going a little nutzo on the site. Anyone have any opinions on the flavors? From above I've picked:

Egg Nog Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
Caramel Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
Peanut Butter Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
Raspberry Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
English Toffee Sugar Free Syrup

I'm thinking of buying the pumps to help me measure - do any of you have them with pumps? or do you just use a measuring spoon?

Carla

I have only tried the vanilla (which is good) so far so I can't say which ones! I'm sure if I like the 3 I got I'm going to go crazy too! I wanted the pump but I figured I would need a different pump for every flavor and I would rather spend the money on more syrup. I am just using a little 4 oz bottle that I have to measure the 1 oz.

DRM 07-27-2011 01:29 PM

Thanks all for this Great info. I love Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee. I usually get a medium with skim milk and add splenda. But now I found Torani sweetened with Splenda at the local Giant store. Now I will try this to sweeten my Iced Coffee instead. Can't wait....

karenfromtexas 07-27-2011 05:13 PM

I found the Torani syrups at my local Walmart today, thanks to whomever posted where to find it :) However, I didn't buy any because all they had were raspberry, hazelnut, and chocolate. I was looking for something more exotic. I also don't like having to buy a huge bottle. I would prefer to buy smaller bottles so I can have more variety. Does anyone know offhand if you can get it like that online somewhere?

Karen

Watkat 07-27-2011 06:42 PM

Karen, I don't know where to find smaller bottles. I share with my family.
Here is the Torani website:http://shop.torani.com/
You might email or call them.

JellyMae87 07-27-2011 07:14 PM

Can we add these to our water?? Maybe I will be able to get it down faster!

Watkat 07-27-2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 3959265)

Sure. I don't see why they wouldn't work. I will try it. I have some here.
Okay, the English Toffee is not good. Tastes really like coconut. I am not a fan of coconut. Maybe I just used too much. I think I would stick with the fruit flavors for my water.

wuv2bloved 07-27-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 3959265)

The Raspberry is good with the water and so is the vanilla!

Watkat 07-27-2011 09:27 PM

THe raspberrry sounds so good! Maybe I will make a slushie!!