Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #616  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
Hi Everyone:

Hope everyone is well. Just checking in to say hello. Still on IP and trucking along. Still in the 190's my body just does not want to let go. I have been struggling ever since my Coach told me I HAD to have 1 restrictive a day and that was 1 month ago. So I will be talking to him this Friday when I WI and will be letting him know I want to go back on my packs. Weight was coming off better with no restrictives. I even tried playing around when I would have it during the day and the scale still has not moved. I am not letting it get to me I knew my last 40 lbs to 50 lbs would be the hardest ever. The first 84 lbs was a piece of cake so my day has come for the weigh loss fight with my body and I am ready with my boxing gloves on and all. It's summer time and I am rarely on the computer these days but wanted to let the group know I am still on plan and did not want you to think I was eating bon bon's some where on a tropical island. I will be in touch soon. All the best to everyone!
Hey Bella, so nice of you to stop by and let us know how you're doing! I figured you were on some fancy vacation in an exotic location. You're looking great! It hasn't been that long when you were at a -50 loss, it probably just feels like a LONG time to you. You're doing great and you look gorgeous!
Old 07-13-2011, 09:56 AM   #617  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Hi Everyone:

Hope everyone is well. Just checking in to say hello. Still on IP and trucking along. Still in the 190's my body just does not want to let go. I have been struggling ever since my Coach told me I HAD to have 1 restrictive a day and that was 1 month ago. So I will be talking to him this Friday when I WI and will be letting him know I want to go back on my packs. Weight was coming off better with no restrictives. I even tried playing around when I would have it during the day and the scale still has not moved. I am not letting it get to me I knew my last 40 lbs to 50 lbs would be the hardest ever. The first 84 lbs was a piece of cake so my day has come for the weigh loss fight with my body and I am ready with my boxing gloves on and all. It's summer time and I am rarely on the computer these days but wanted to let the group know I am still on plan and did not want you to think I was eating bon bon's some where on a tropical island. I will be in touch soon. All the best to everyone!
Bella you look great, I hope you get out of the 190s soon... I am having issues with the 170s but we will both conquer it.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #618  

Location: Mountains of East PA but originally from New Orleans

S/C/G: 240/206/175

Height: 5' 8"

I'm hearing this again and again and ... sadly to say it is quite encouraging to me. We GET STUCK! I have also experienced that when I am most stuck is when the inches seem to change massively! Progress isn't just a number on the scale. That is just the most fun - at least for me. I dropped 35 pounds without changing even one size. OUCH! Then I got stuck in the low 200s and my size began to change.

OK. So I'm at least a month in the 180s and only down to 185. I'm not worrying because I know this is LIFECHANGING - at least for me, and for true change to happen, it has to take effort. If it was 100% easy and fast, it would be to easy to let go of and have only short term GOAL WEIGHT. IP is providing the easiest most successful and DELICIOUS health regaining experience I've ever had! Smile. I'll get there! 165 is REACHABLE how ever long it takes. 6 months ago, I thought it was impossible! Smile. I can do this and the wonderful successes everyone is sharing (even the STUCKS) are helping me stay the course. Thank you all! Kathy

Last edited by maykatcooper; 07-13-2011 at 10:25 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #619  

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykatcooper View Post
I'm hearing this again and again and ... sadly to say it is quite encouraging to me. We GET STUCK! I have also experienced that when I am most stuck is when the inches seem to change massively! Progress isn't just a number on the scale. That is just the most fun - at least for me. I dropped 35 pounds without changing even one size. OUCH! Then I got stuck in the low 200s and my size began to change.

OK. So I'm at least a month in the 180s and only down to 185. I'm not worrying because I know this is LIFECHANGING - at least for me, and for true change to happen, it has to take effort. If it was 100% easy and fast, it would be to easy to let go of and have only short term GOAL WEIGHT. IP is providing the easiest most successful and DELICIOUS health regaining experience I've ever had! Smile. I'll get there! 165 is REACHABLE how ever long it takes. 6 months ago, I thought it was impossible! Smile. I can do this and the wonderful successes everyone is sharing (even the STUCKS) are helping me stay the course. Thank you all! Kathy
I think it is because it comes off so quickly at first that we're frustrated. I know I will get these last 8 off. But I want them off NOW!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:43 PM   #620  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Hi Everyone:

Great to hear from you. And, I agree with everyone else who has said you look amazing. More importantly, you look happy! I was stuck in the 160s forever, so i know the feeling. I now think at my body was healing from losing weight so fast. The past two weeks I have dropped both pounds and inched, and things have moved. Sending you the "whoosh" fairy.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #621  

Default Bragging

151.8 this morning! I just had to share.
Mary
Old 07-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #622  

Location: Mountains of East PA but originally from New Orleans

S/C/G: 240/206/175

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarix1 View Post
Mary
WHOO HOO!!! YAY! I am SO excited for you! ...and encouraged for myself. Smile. Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #623  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Mary
Mary that is so great, you will be at your goal in a moment.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:21 PM   #624  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Mary
Awesome! The 140's are right around the corner!!
Old 07-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #625  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Mary
SO CLOSE!!! YAY! Fabulous job.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #626  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

This thread has definitely exceeded to 500 post limit. Please start a new thread.
Closed Thread