Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 12:11 PM   #31  
Restarting IP 2/14/2014

S/C/G: 279/264/160

Height: 5'6

Weigh in #7 this morning!!! I was a little worried because this weekend was crazy and my meals were not on a normal schedule at all. I'm so excited to be OFFICIALLY in Onderland on my coach's scale!!! I'm down 30 lbs since starting IP and 38 since Jan. I'm almost to my half way mark which is amazing. I lost 4.5 inches (in 6 areas) over the last two weeks. My coach wants me to talk at one of his seminars (I've never been!). I can't believe I'm a "in the process success story"!!! I've never been that successful with anything related to weight loss. I LOVE IP!
PS I hope to post progress pictures today!
PSS An awesome NSV, I saw my ex boyfriend this week and he was so surprised about my body!! Woohoo!!
Old 04-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #32  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbaby102 View Post
Uggh... terrible weigh in this morning! Week 11 (end of second week in Phase 2) and I am up 2 lbs.! I'm trying not to obsess over it too much. I ran a 5k race Saturday morning, then had early Easter dinner with the husband's family. I tried to keep as close to IP as I could. I had a ton of salad, but there was only a lite balsamic vinegrette dressing (maybe used a tablespoon) and then the ham was the only protein available (which was probably a honey baked ham). I stayed away from all deserts. Then normal IP dinner and snack. Did Phase 1 on Sunday and will do Phase 1 again today. Just very disapointed, I was hoping to move to Phase 3 this week
Congrats on your 5k, you will be on phase 3 in no time. keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamabearone View Post
Whoo HOO! I am back from our family reunion in Texas, I lost 2.5 lbs.!!! I was prepared, and it took every single ounce of will power I had, but I DID it!!! Just had to toot my own horn! Doin a happy dance here!
That is great you did a very good job. I am happy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolphin53 View Post
This is my very first day on IP and I don't think I've ever gone to the bathroom 5 times in the morning at work. I just told my boss if she was looking for me and I was not at my desk that she could find me in the bathroom. Can't wait for my leek soup with asparagus/mushrooms and salad at lunch. I only had a shake for breakfast and am used to eating greek yogurt, berries and granola every morning. I also had only one cup of black coffee this a.m. (not the usual travel coffee mug full with added creamer) and am feeling a bit sleepy. I am sure that it will take a week or two to get used to this new way of eating but I am so ready. Jumping in with both feet......
Yes bathroom breaks are a must now... can't even drive too long without one... You will get energy soon and be wide awake.. Have a good week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawniebear View Post
Hello!

Started day one of IP today with my husband! Really excited and anxious to meet my goals. We have a HUGE event in July (his band is playing at Boonstock with Three Days Grace, A Perfect Circle, and more). I'm hoping to be close to my goal (30 lbs down) but we'll see what happens

I've been on other diet that put you into ketosis but I'm excited for this diet in particular because of the variety. My concern is exercise.... I LOVE exercising and I really don't want to stop. Has/does anyone here exercise? I was going pretty hard core (5 days a week of intense cardio for an hour with 2 days of weight training thrown in). I get that we are on vlc but would cutting off the cardio and keep the weight training affect my weight loss?

Thanks for your input!

... sorry I'm advance for any wacky spelling or words... I'm on an iPhone and that tends o happen a lot
Another Alberta girl, good for both of you. They did say moderate exercise is okay. I would check with your coach because if you filled out a questionaire like I did that is one of their questions.

Have a great week.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp8275 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Here is a picture of my husband and I from sub ball this past weekend. We had a great time and I think I look pretty good for 20 lbs. lost!
Alas I did have a glass of wine and some cheese. I tried my best to pick apart the dinner so it wasn't completely off protocol. I'm up a pound but am completely 100% back on the program. I had a hangover from the wine yesterday morning so it looks I won't make that mistake again. Totally not worth it!
Sorry, but you don't look pretty good - you look AMAZING!! And, I think, considering the occasion, you did really well staying close to protocol. WTG!
Old 04-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #34  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatiN View Post
Weigh in #7 this morning!!! I was a little worried because this weekend was crazy and my meals were not on a normal schedule at all. I'm so excited to be OFFICIALLY in Onderland on my coach's scale!!! I'm down 30 lbs since starting IP and 38 since Jan. I'm almost to my half way mark which is amazing. I lost 4.5 inches (in 6 areas) over the last two weeks. My coach wants me to talk at one of his seminars (I've never been!). I can't believe I'm a "in the process success story"!!! I've never been that successful with anything related to weight loss. I LOVE IP!
PS I hope to post progress pictures today!
PSS An awesome NSV, I saw my ex boyfriend this week and he was so surprised about my body!! Woohoo!!
I love to hear stories like yours that must have given you a big boost. You give me inspiration and hope that I will see the one hundreds some day soon. Thanks for the story it made me smile.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamabearone View Post
Whoo HOO! I am back from our family reunion in Texas, I lost 2.5 lbs.!!! I was prepared, and it took every single ounce of will power I had, but I DID it!!! Just had to toot my own horn! Doin a happy dance here!
Way to go - that's gotta feel good!
Old 04-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #36  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

SP8275: Stephanie, You look great! You and your husband make a nice looking couple. I am glad to see that you are making this important change in your life at a young age.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 398

Height: 5'11

Hmmmm. There are so many good things about the clinic: It's close to my office and house. The people that run the clinic have been on IP so they have been there. They are so sweet and easy to talk to. They have provided their patients with an email address and cell numbers to be able to reach them should we need anything. On day two or three Jennifer (she's an RN and the person who weighs us in) called to check up on me. I am supported totally and in every way when I go in. In addition to all of this they aren't overcharging people. I am not charged a weekly weigh in fee like some places around here do. I can't think of anything better that they can do. They're awesome!!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp8275 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Here is a picture of my husband and I from sub ball this past weekend. We had a great time and I think I look pretty good for 20 lbs. lost!
Alas I did have a glass of wine and some cheese. I tried my best to pick apart the dinner so it wasn't completely off protocol. I'm up a pound but am completely 100% back on the program. I had a hangover from the wine yesterday morning so it looks I won't make that mistake again. Totally not worth it!
Very nice photo ! you both look stunning. My son is also in the Navy, but Cdn Forces.... Myself and all my family are military background...you gotta love a guy in uniform eh? Congrats to you!
Old 04-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 323/288/230

Height: 6' 2"

Morning all - have WI # something tonight (7 or 8 i think) - home scale shows about 5 lbs. lost but feels like i've lost 10 - plus that stupid scale has shown 3 different values in 7 weigh ins and not to be gross but even after using the restroom - shows the same value which is bs. I did the same thing on my coaches scale after only going #1 and lost .5 lbs so I know my home one is bunk but doesn't matter as I just go off the coaches one. Looking forward to my actual # tonight and re-stocking my food as my choices are pretty lacking.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:50 PM   #40  
Awesome Member

S/C/G: 233/214/???

Height: 5 foot 4.75 inches

Good morning! Good luck to everyone heading to a weigh in and congratulations to everyone for recent losses and NSVs!!!

Does this diet contribute to muscle soreness at all? I have been obscenely sore the past week (I'm day 10) for not having worked out more than my normal walks. Do I need more water? More potassium supplements? Any ideas?

Last edited by snowclover; 04-18-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #41  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
I am working on something and need a little help...If you were going to rate where you go to weigh in...what would you say was the
1. best thing about the clinic...

2. something they should work on...
Hi!
1. All in all I like my coach. She is reachable-- she gave me an email and her cell phone number so I can contact her any time (including by text). She is on the program, but I don't think she's the most knowledgable person out there.

2. Appointments get moved around/changed all the time. It is pretty inconvenient since I have two little kids. The hours could be more convenient, too. And the availability of food (as others have said) can be an issue. I would think it would get easier to predict what people will buy over time. Maybe I'm the only one who gets the same stuff every week.

I'm on IP to be on IP. It isn't about the clinic.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowclover View Post
Good morning! Good luck to everyone heading to a weigh in and congratulations to everyone for recent losses and NSVs!!!

Does this diet contribute to muscle soreness at all? I have been obscenely sore the past week (I'm day 10) for not having worked out more than my normal walks. Do I need more water? More potassium supplements? Any ideas?
When I'm really sore or start getting leg cramps I double the potassium.
It really helps. Also, increase your mineral salt, that should help.
Mary
Old 04-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #43  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

sp8275-
You look amazing! Great, great photo. And I love the smile on your face. Such a genuine, happy smile.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

Default nsv today

I went lap swimming for the first time since Jan. today. I thought I was a good swimmer before, I can't believe the difference in not carrying the extra weight through the water. I was really surprised! I didn't overdue it, just gentle laps. I'm hoping the bat wings tighten up!
Old 04-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #45  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 206/167/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
sp8275-
You look amazing! Great, great photo. And I love the smile on your face. Such a genuine, happy smile.
Thanks And thanks to everyone for your kind comments. We had a really good time. It's fun to be able to dress up and I love seeing my husband in his uniform
Closed Thread