Old 03-31-2011, 04:48 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I had my first WI today. I'm down 6.6lbs which clears me out of the 200's! If I include pregnancy it's been 16 months since I've been under 200lbs. ( I lost weight in the frist trimester and didn't gain it back until 5 months). The only bad thing is my blood pressure is high for me. The highest it's ever been because it tends to be on the low side of normal. So I'll be taking an extra potassium.
AprilH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:21 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 152.4/138/125.5

Height: 5'4-1/2"

Default Peeling tattoo

Quote:
i got a tattoo in vegas on my birthday and it's peeling more than any tattoo i have ever had (i have 5). i can't figure out if it is because vegas was so dry, or because i was so sick. i don't think it has anything to do with the diet because i already got a tattoo in february while on IP on my foot. that one didn't peel nearly as much. strange.
I have several tattoos, 13 total and had a similar thing happen to my second tattoo. It started peeling after only 2 days and then the ink started coming off in flakes. I went back to the artist and he said it was probably 1 of 2 things: 1) My skin was rejecting the ink. He didn't know why it happens but he had seen it before. 2) Ink does have an expiration date and it could have been old. He threw that ink batch out, got some new stuff and went over it again after a couple weeks. That time it held fast.

Can't say why yours is peeling so much but if you lose ink, you should call your friend and ask what the deal is. Even though it was a present it's still your ink and you want it to look awesome!

Good luck!
lindacraig63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:33 PM   #63  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindacraig63 View Post
I have several tattoos, 13 total and had a similar thing happen to my second tattoo. It started peeling after only 2 days and then the ink started coming off in flakes. I went back to the artist and he said it was probably 1 of 2 things: 1) My skin was rejecting the ink. He didn't know why it happens but he had seen it before. 2) Ink does have an expiration date and it could have been old. He threw that ink batch out, got some new stuff and went over it again after a couple weeks. That time it held fast.

Can't say why yours is peeling so much but if you lose ink, you should call your friend and ask what the deal is. Even though it was a present it's still your ink and you want it to look awesome!

Good luck!
thanks for the advice! mine started peeling about 2 days after as well. the flakes are full of color, but the color underneath is still really vivid, so i don't think i'm losing any color. the guy who did it is coming out to SF in a few weeks, so i'll have him take a look at it then and do any touch ups that may need to be done. i'm really surprised that the skin underneath is still colored so brightly with how much this is peeling.
longdivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:56 PM   #64  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

oh, also i'm back from WI#12 and i lost 7 lbs (over 2 weeks). so excited to have actually lost weight while on vacation! take that, vegas and vodka and sickness! i still won.
longdivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:37 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Hello All....Haven't had a chance to read yet will catch up later, running off to a meeting.

Had WI#11 today down 5 lbs....WEEE WHO that makes it 150 by her scale HOWEVER when I got up this morning mine finally left the 50's behind it was official 149 WEEEE WHOOOOOOO. I was so excited!!!!

HUGE NSV...my son brought some papers to my work that I forgot at home today and when he walked in my office he said "holly crap mom your so skinny" I just laughed and said your just used to seeing me at home in my sweatshirt and sweat pants, he said no mom your skinny. He knows I'm on IP but hasn't really made any comments about my weight he's 16 doesn't pay much attention to anything but teenage girls Anyway made me feel good!!

Hope everyone is having a super day....I will check in later..
Maggiemagu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:41 PM   #66  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
My coaches said the same thing about the website, but I have learned so much more from the wonderful people on this site...
I think there are coaches lurking and just not posting. Come out, come out, wherever you are... We could start SWA as well as LCC (lurking coach club).
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:27 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Ooh, I cheated. By cheating I mean I made an omelet with 3 eggs instead of two ans put 1 oz of skim milk cheese in it.
AprilH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:37 PM   #68  
started 10/11/09

S/C/G: 164/160/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate View Post
Ok, so I weighed in today---down 5 pounds from last week. I started on March 14th. In 2 and a half weeks, I have lost 14.5 pounds. I guess that is pretty good. I am so big, I can't tell a difference in my body or clothes, but as my progress continues, I certainly anticipate that should start happening in another few weeks.

I talked to my coach about this board. She'd heard of it and "warned" me not to take advice that wasn't officially part of the plan.

Anyway, I told her about adding an egg at breakfast to stave off hunger and she said she "guessed" that was ok since I was still losing, but if it affected my weight loss I would have to stop. I asked her point blank....."If I am eating about 800-1000 calories a day below my basic metabolic needs, how the heck is ONE EGG a day going to have ANY kind of influence on my weight loss????? She then agreed it was unlikely and said I could keep it in if I wanted. She also can't figure out why I am hungry more times than not (well gee, lady, do you think it might have something to do with the fact that my CATS probably consume more cals. than I do? LOL).

Anyway---I am happy with the loss and hoping for more of the same. She suggested I drink decaffienated hot tea all day to try to keep from being hungry. Ummmm not quite sure what decaf tea and hunger have to do with each other, but ok. Pretty much I have just accepted that being hungry is a part of the process, and I will live with it for as long as I need to in order to get the weight off.

I intend to have another OP day because I am paying too much $$ to cheat and slow things down. Just not worth it!

Have a great day all!!
the decaf warm tea will also make you feel full. The others were right, you can have 4-5 packets total if your weight is higher to begin with.
You're doing great!! keep going!
20bydec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:48 PM   #69  

Location: Mountains of East PA but originally from New Orleans

S/C/G: 240/206/175

Height: 5' 8"

AprilH3 How very exciting! I can't wait to finally (it's been over 20 years) get below 200! My end 8 week WI was 26 pounds. My youngest daughter's wedding is in May in Hawaii (I'm in PA) and am so hoping to break the 200 prior to the wedding... which will really be a challenge for the seamstresses working on my mom of bride dress. Smile. I'm excited for you and so happy that you are getting things back where they belong. GREAT JOB!

Last edited by maykatcooper; 03-31-2011 at 08:54 PM. Reason: adding weight tracker
maykatcooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:44 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 174/167/135

Smile

Hello out there! I'm new on here, and just wanted to let you all know how helpful and encouraging your posts are for me. I am doing IP with alternative products and have just completed my third week. I joined the site a while back, and have been lurking about reading everything since then. I've found that days when I read the posts, and your success stories, I am much more motivated and struggle less with staying on track. Thanks for the help!
JessicaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:56 PM   #71  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

I want to be a bigger loser... Back from WI#7, down another 2.4 lbs. Coming along slowly. I would LOVE a big week for a change. I haven't seen the woosh fairy for a while... is she gone?
Lucky Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:59 PM   #72  

I have WI 1 tomorrow. I am actually excited to see how I am doing.

Last night I tried the vanilla pudding with chai tea instead of the water and WF caramel sauce on top...It didn't even taste diet. My husband tried it and wanted to have one...I'm going to have another tonight!

I can't wait to buy more stuff tomorrow. I want more soups for lunches and more crispy cereal or omelettes for breakfast. I want more rtd vanilla and those peanut puffs, of course. I also am buying vanilla pudding and am considering trying the apple puffs.

It's inspirational to hear of everyones success. I have so much to lose that it can be a little dating at times, but seeing others with the same start weight as I makes it a little more achievable.
Northern Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:12 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

WI # 7 was this morning, lost another 1.4 lbs. definitely nothing to write home about, but it is better than nothing! And my arms lost 1/2 inch, and my thighs lost 3/4 inch. All the other measurements stayed the same. My arms and legs haven't moved much, so I was very glad to see some movement there.

Have a good evening everyone!
brandam6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:19 PM   #74  
Restarting IP 2/14/2014

S/C/G: 279/264/160

Height: 5'6

Question! It's been said per this thread:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...s-tips-27.html

that Lindora shakes are the same as IP, but on the spreadsheet linked in a latter reply, it has different nutritional value.
See spreadsheet here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CMr939oK#gid=0

My hours have been cut a bit and will be cut more temporarily for a couple weeks and I really need to watch money, every dollar counts right now. I LOVE the RTDs, they're my favorite tasting thing on this diet! I'm really hoping they are the same so I can order some Lindora until my paycheck gets a little better!!
HELPPPPP! Please!!
TatiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:45 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 193/165/140

Height: 5'1"

Hi everyone, enjoying the successes from so many people!!!!! One thing, i am on my third week, WI#3 tomorrow, I was down 9 lbs on WI#2 so hopefully tomorrow will show an additional loss. i have kept to the program religiously, not one morsal of off program food has passed my lips. The thing is this, I notive my tops are not as snug but my jeans seem too be as snug as ever, how do you guys do it who are noticing dropping dress sizes in a matter of weeks?? It kind of is discouraging.
calival is offline   Reply With Quote