Old 03-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #16  

S/C/G: S205/G145-150

Height: 5'9" **started 2/17/11**

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoangel View Post
I have lost 60+ lbs.....and not dropped a single bra size......SNIFF SNIFF....darn things...I've had them since I was in 8th grade.....gonna take moola to get rid of 'em! On a side note...smoking hot bod with large boobs....a guys dream right? our worst nightmare (not the hot body...just the annoying boobs!)
Oh man, I'm so sorry about the boob issue. I've always been big up top, too. It was spectacular when I was thin. Now, not so much. I've lost over an inch on them in the 3 weeks since I started the diet. I've actually noticed the "deflation." Happy days as far as that's concerned. HOWEVER, what's depressing is the fact that after having a lifetime of being the "dairy queen" as my ex-husband used to put it, the whole sagging situation is becoming that much more noticeable to me. I've decided once I'm done dieting I'm going to treat myself to a breast lift. It actually gets me kind of giddy. What must it be like to have a thin body AND average sized, perky little breasts??? Can't wait!

Yeah, that was kind of overshare, wasn't it? Sorry.
kellibelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:00 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

I started losing from my back first, strange I know. Lately the weight is going down on the scale, but I can't seem to see a difference in the mirror! Where is it coming off of? Oh yeah, my husband told me I don't have a double butt anymore. I would like to see some changes in the front so that I can see the changes! If my arms don't start losing, I may be able to fly away with these bat wings I'm carrying around.
I'm opening the pool tomorrow, sorry my Canadian friends, but it is beautiful here in Oklahoma. I don't think I'll be able to get in for another month, but at least the water will look clean and inviting. Arm lifts ladies!
mamarix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:46 PM   #18  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoangel View Post
I have lost 60+ lbs.....and not dropped a single bra size......SNIFF SNIFF....darn things...I've had them since I was in 8th grade.....gonna take moola to get rid of 'em! On a side note...smoking hot bod with large boobs....a guys dream right? our worst nightmare (not the hot body...just the annoying boobs!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellibelli View Post
Oh man, I'm so sorry about the boob issue. I've always been big up top, too. It was spectacular when I was thin. Now, not so much. I've lost over an inch on them in the 3 weeks since I started the diet. I've actually noticed the "deflation." Happy days as far as that's concerned. HOWEVER, what's depressing is the fact that after having a lifetime of being the "dairy queen" as my ex-husband used to put it, the whole sagging situation is becoming that much more noticeable to me. I've decided once I'm done dieting I'm going to treat myself to a breast lift. It actually gets me kind of giddy. What must it be like to have a thin body AND average sized, perky little breasts??? Can't wait!

Yeah, that was kind of overshare, wasn't it? Sorry.

You two are funny! And, YES, I think many people like the smokin' hot "dairy queen" LOL In general, I loved being busty but, there were SOO many things they interfere with (to start and most noticeably, my golf swing ) when it comes to being active and athletic or shopping for clothing. So many of my things needed to be tailored.

I am the same way though. I was a very full 3D bra when I started. Even after dropping as much as I have and going from a 20 to a 10, I am still a very full 2D and sometimes (grr) still a smaller 3D.

I too want to have a lift, not a reduction though, when I am at my final size.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote