Old 01-14-2011, 04:27 AM   #1  

Default IP Providers in San Francisco Area

Hi anyone out there have any providers in the San Francisco or San Mateo area? Any suggestions and experience would be awesome. Thanks.
bikiniboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #2  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

Default Sf Ip

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikiniboy View Post
Hi anyone out there have any providers in the San Francisco or San Mateo area? Any suggestions and experience would be awesome. Thanks.
hi! yes! i just started IP last week and i live in SF. I go through a brand new place on 2nd and Market called NutraWorks (they are on facebook and you can google them). They have an IP workshop (to get started) every monday night @ 6:15 and every thursday afternoon from 12-1. They provide a doctor and a nutritionist to monitor your progress. i really enjoy working with them. The entire business is dedicated to IP.
longdivision is offline   Reply With Quote