Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 08:28 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 187/152/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I think this is a lovely idea. In fact, I've given it a lot of thought. Of course, I'd like to invite you all here but I couldn't put you up, and I'll only be here another 6 days. So that's out. I believe the cheapest airfare and (carefully selected) hotel rooms from anywhere in the US is Las Vegas. Maybe the same from Canada? That doesn't mean gambling and cheap, excessive food! Just a kind of reunion.

Does anyone else have a suggestion? Toronto? Chicago? Anywhere on the east coast to Florida can be cheap. And I may be in la-la land assuming others might like this, too.

I am planning a group vacation in April to Las Vegas. It's an all girls weekend, but something like that is easy for everyone to get to for the most part, and a lot of great deals. To be honest, flying to Canada or within Canada is sometimes more expensive than heading to Vegas for a weekend.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #107  
Start date: August 19/10

S/C/G: 229/163/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douger963 View Post
I don't know how big an issue this is, I know it's not an ideal situation. But sometimes I end up working late. Then I cook my dinner and have to get my final snack in by 9pm. My coach wrote 9pm on my sheet. I ate at about 8pm tonight, and just getting my snack down. I figured it's best to get the snack in then to cut it out because it's past 9pm. I was told breakfast and night snack was required, so better to get it in than not.
I work late a lot too - I often don't eat my supper until 10:30pm. On those days I try to have my snack earlier, at about supper time. That way I get both snack and supper in but not in the same hour. My coach told me that the order in which I consume my meals doesn't matter, just eat all the required food, veggies, water and supplements each day.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 207/184/160

Height: 5'8

Default New to IP day 11

Hello All

Glad to have found this site, looking to connect with others. I want this to be the last diet I ever go on. I am sick and tired of the yo yo dieting! I look forward to trying some of the recipe ideas. The food is not to bad, but would sure get boring without some changes.
I have done other low carb diets in the past, I just did not stay low carb and gained it all back. I think I will never be able to eat to many carbs, I don't know when to quit once I start. I don't think I want to even try the bars. Too much like candy. It scares me , I think my brain would just want to eat more of them.
Looking forward to hearing about how other peoples maintainance works. How many carbs can you eat to maintain?

Thanks,
Linda in Idaho
Old 01-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #109  
Started IP Jan 5 2011

S/C/G: 186/155/120

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyonIP View Post
Monkey Hunter: Where in WA. Do you live? There are a handful of us in this state. I have met one of the lovely ladies from here Very informational and so sweet.

Jess, please keep us posted if you get accepted for insurance. What a nice thing to do for yourself! I don't want more (unless I keep loosing off there which I am, lucky Susan for keeping them!) I just want them lifted up. Darn gravity!

I got on the scale this morning how I normally do and I was at 166! So that means 45 pounds down in 12 weeks! I went and bought some pajama bottoms today and I don't ever think I have bought a Medium!!! I like not having them so baggy!
Good night all, I'm off to sleep.
Congratulations on the Mediums! How wonderful and definitely an inspiration

I live in Newport.
Closed Thread