Old 11-30-2010, 07:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 184/145/135

Height: 5"5

Default Diabetic Depot in Calgary for Peanuts Mom

This is for Peanuts Mom...I didn't want to respond in the FAQ, and thought my response would get lost in the daily thread we now use.

Diabetic Depot and Bakery in Calgary
3905 17 Avenue Southwest
Calgary, AB
(403) 240-4486

They carry WF products, all the syrups and any other goodies you heart may desire. It is a small shop, but packed with quite a bit of product.

Hope that helps If you don't want to go all the way in to Calgary, I also know a gal in Okotoks who has an IP clinic and she carries a fair bit of WF stuff. You can message me if you would like her info
Calgarygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:57 PM   #2  
Kimi

S/C/G: 211.5/148.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Oh that is so wonderful. Thank you so much. I do get to Calgary quite often so I shall stop in.
Peanuts Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Thanks, Sam!!! I was wishing you or Jordanna or any of the Calgary ladies might see this and answer.

Do you mind If I cross post this info to the Canadian Info thread future future use?

Glad to see you here. I have been thinking of you lots with the holidays being upon us.

showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 184/145/135

Height: 5"5

Of course, go ahead fabulous! Thanks for the thoughts. I must say with the holidays coming our stress level is going through the roof. They say the first Christmas is the toughest. With Michael gone, we would much rather avoid the whole season, but we still have a beautiful little girl who deserves all the magic Christmas brings.
Thanks so much for your notes, you have no idea what a pick me up it is to receive a little love. I may have to write a new "Ode to Showgirl" soon, or just bump the old one

Peanuts As a side note, the same gal in Okotoks is planning on having a sale on all her IP product this month, around 20% off I think. I don't actually use her as a coach, but have picked up stuff from her from time to time. I don't know if you are using strictly IP or alternate, but let me know if you want a heads up on her sale and I can let you know
Calgarygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote