3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Weekend Chat - 27 & 28 Nov. 2010 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/218235-ip-weekend-chat-27-28-nov-2010-a.html)

EatAnts 11-27-2010 05:51 AM

IP Weekend Chat - 27 & 28 Nov. 2010

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!
:welcome3:

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

Have a wonderful weekend (and stay warm)!

Journeysend 11-27-2010 08:45 AM

Good Saturday Morning Everyone!!!

28 days until :hohoho:

Inspirational thought for the day: The world would be a better place if we focused more on our similarities and less on our differences!

Well today I am off with my little business to a Christmas Home Based Buisness Sale!! Hope there is a lot of people there:);)

Have a great IP day!!

cmsgrrl 11-27-2010 09:00 AM

Does anyone have suggestions on using miracle noodles?

Medicmom734 11-27-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmsgrrl (Post 3583899)

Last night I did them with a spaghetti sauce and beef sausage. They were very yummy. Like spaghetti!

CBG 11-27-2010 09:56 AM

Quote:

I use them with my soups and broths, stirfrys and as a replacement for pasta. They are very adaptable and take on the flavour of anything you add with them.

JudoGirl 11-27-2010 10:04 AM

I'm getting really excited..I put on a size large shirt today and large workout
pants...I went from 18/20 and 1x/2x to .... entering 14's and large..
I love Ideal Protein.... its easy to follow I am not making myself crazy...
I just do it..and drink my water and do some light exercising...
my favorite is the ball class...that is fun...
I need to go check out the zumba class...

Be kind to yourselves today...do something nice just for you...I think I'll go do my nails...
When I lose weight I buy myself a gift..even if its just a crazy pair of socks..
it just feels good...:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::bravo:

foreveryoung 11-27-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medicmom734 (Post 3583939)
Last night I did them with a spaghetti sauce and beef sausage. They were very yummy. Like spaghetti!

Beef sausage? what brand/kind? my coach said that I can eat whatever I want but have to have "0" in the nutrition facts.

foreveryoung 11-27-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Thank you for posting this question! I ordered my first order last night then I was now when I get them no idea of how to cook them.. :)

foreveryoung 11-27-2010 10:15 AM

Have someone has heard about the SteviaDent Chewing Gum? I need some gum for my sweet cravings - my coach does not want gums at all and said to chew a clove.. I tried and it felt weird..

cmsgrrl 11-27-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreveryoung (Post 3583961)
Thank you for posting this question! I ordered my first order last night then I was now when I get them no idea of how to cook them.. :)

Exactly! I have two packages in the refrigerator right now - just sitting there!

tcswain 11-27-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Last night I did a little stir fry type meal with them. I wasn't sure what I was hungry for but I had the miracle noodles, 5 ounces of lean ground beef that I had precooked (it ends up being about 4 ounces after cooking), and then I stir fried Spinach, mushrooms, and green chilis with it. It is a very quick meal to make, but it tasted great and was very filling. Almost wasn't hungry when it was time for snack at 8:00 p.m. :D

Medicmom734 11-27-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreveryoung (Post 3583960)
Beef sausage? what brand/kind? my coach said that I can eat whatever I want but have to have "0" in the nutrition facts.

I used this as my protein, it is homemade sausage, with only spices. It's really no different than lean ground beef.

Coqui 11-27-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreveryoung (Post 3583966)
Have someone has heard about the SteviaDent Chewing Gum? I need some gum for my sweet cravings - my coach does not want gums at all and said to chew a clove.. I tried and it felt weird..

I posted this yesterady but here it is. I haven't found any gum with 0 crabs but I found some mints at Walgreens next to the tic tacs called Great Bites. They are 0 carb, 0 cal. They have helped me a lot with sweet cravings.

losingitbaby 11-27-2010 11:43 AM

Hi everybody :D Just took my beginning pics and hopped on the scale before mixing up my shake. Since there are no ideal protein coaches in my area, I'm going to be using Dr. Tran Tien guidelines and subsituting with protein shakes as close as possble to IP (so I hope no one minds if I join in on the discussion...)

Thanks ahead of time for all support and encouragement!!! :hug:

Coqui 11-27-2010 11:46 AM

I just got back from WI and another 3 pounds are gone. This diet is just amazing! I have lost a total of 20 pounds in 5 weeks. Another good thing is that I have suffered for years from Fybromialgia and osteoarthritis. There were days that the pain was too much to handle. Since I started IP the pain has been more tolerable, but this past week that I started exercising , the pain is almost gone, my muscles feel more relaxed and I'm starting to get more flexibility in my joints.
This forum has also been inspirational, so thanks to all of you who contribute with your words of encouragement and good advise. God bless you all. Have a wonderful weekend!