Old 08-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Trying to figure this out

Ok, just joined this yesterday and i'm not sure how it works. I'm interested in starting the IP diet and i'm not sure how to "save" forums so i can find myself when i log back in...Help?
As for my diet goals....as i said i'm thinking of starting the IP. I have a lot of weight to loose as well as my husband. I have not had much willpower in the last couple of years and have had no success. I've been very faithful to the gym...but have not seen much success!! In the last couple of weeks, i have hit a real bad rut and have not even done any exercise at all....Any advice to get myself going would be great!!
meandmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 167/148/130ish

Height: 5"3

This diet will be just what you need. I used to go to the gym alot and never lost anything. I have been on this diet for about 3 weeks and I have lost 13 pounds... There is no doubt you really have to want to do this because it is hard. Good luck! This is a great site to post questions. I suggest you read through the posts for alot of great information.
sillyputty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:20 AM   #3  

thanks....all the encouragement i can get .....i'm sure will help.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:43 AM   #4  
Sandra

S/C/G: 210/168/145

Height: 5'7"

I love this eating plan because it has worked really well for me. I love all kinds of vegetables and my husband, who is also on the diet does too. we love to experiment with interesting recipes and spices , so our salads and veggies don't get boring. After the first few days the carb cravings were totally gone, so we have no big issues eating the foods allowed. This plan is great for fast weight loss but requires you to stick to the plan to get that success. I wish you success!
CheeseCake4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:33 AM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

MeandMax
Well, like the rest of us, you are figuring out the ways that don't work to lose weight. IP is a unique experience and I can honestly say that I have tried nearly every diet known to mankind. It will allow you to feel clear minded, energized and fantastic. If you follow the protocol, your cravings will go away. It is still difficult to believe. Good luck to you and Max in whatever you decide. We hope that you chose health and wellness!
CUSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:53 PM   #6  
aka, Rosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmax View Post
Ok, just joined this yesterday and i'm not sure how it works. I'm interested in starting the IP diet and i'm not sure how to "save" forums so i can find myself when i log back in...Help?
As for my diet goals....as i said i'm thinking of starting the IP. I have a lot of weight to loose as well as my husband. I have not had much willpower in the last couple of years and have had no success. I've been very faithful to the gym...but have not seen much success!! In the last couple of weeks, i have hit a real bad rut and have not even done any exercise at all....Any advice to get myself going would be great!!
Hello, I'm glad you are considering IP, it is a great program, you will get fast results. But, as others have said you have to make up your mind you are going to be 100% dedicated. The first 4-5 days will be the hardest.

As for saving this forum: When you are at the main IP forum page, on your browser, save to your favorites, well this is how I have done it in Internet Explorer, I'm not familiar with other browsers. If you need more help just let me know. Hope this helps.
Rosie
6710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:44 AM   #7  

Thumbs up

Thank you for all your encouragement. Well...I have my consultation tonight and i'm going to try the IP. I'm really pumped and ready to go. I can't wait to melt into my new body.