Goal! Have you reached your goal? Share your success story and celebrate your victory!

Old 06-20-2020, 10:18 AM   #1  

Default When last did you have a long term break ??

Like many people across the world, I am trying to adjust to social distancing and the other consequences of COVID-19. The most recent development in the world. This is where the Government pays 80% of my wages while I do not do any work for my employer. I work in Property, and as everybody has been advised against buying or selling property for the foreseeable future, there is going to be a huuuuuuge cash flow issue for at least a couple of months.

It's been years since I had 2/3 months off from working, so I am determined to make the most of my time off. My gym membership has been frozen, so I have been exercising by watching Les Mills classes and going for walks everyday. I have LOVED exercising from home. I wish I had started it sooner as it saves so much time!
Sexyslimberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 06:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 253.6/191.8/169

Height: 5'7"

I had started my weight loss journey (again) back in October and was just getting out of PT so I could go to the gym when lockdown happened. Forced me to lift weights at home, do my own PT exercises, and get out walking daily. Like you I am doing totally fine without the gym. There are a few things I miss and on rainy days I have to get creative with cardio (a couple rounds of Uptown Funk with Bruno Mars is good for a thousand steps, LOL) but My weight loss has actually accelerated while I have been in quarantine. Too bad we do not always have the time to take care of ourselves.
gzgrl22 is offline   Reply With Quote