General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2001, 08:26 AM   #31  

Hi everyone,

I was in training this past week. Sorry for the long absence. I cannot tell how I am doing to be honest. My pharmacy changed my BC pill (again) and this one has made me gain a TON of weight in the last 2 weeks. So I am on my last week of it then am switching back to my old pill and a new pharmacy. I think the weight is all water, because I am extremely jiggly, (gross). I should in the next couple weeks hopefully get back to normal or better.

I am still taking my Xenadrine.

8 weeks til VEGAS!!!
Old 06-08-2001, 09:53 AM   #32  

Anyone out there

I am still using Xenadrine. I am not seeing the rapid weight loss is claims to deliver, but I am experiencing smaller appetite and more energy. I guess the rest is up to me.

Please stop in and share your progress!

Old 06-08-2001, 10:22 AM   #33  

Hi ladies:

I'm still using Xenadrine as well, and am continuing to see an improvement over what I was losing before. I lost 2.8 pounds last week- woo! Is anyone else seeing results?

Jenny: What dosage are you using? Are you also following a healthier eating plan, or eating the same as you were prior to "dieting"? I'm not really sure how, exactly, Xenadrine has improved my weight loss results (part of it, I'm sure, is the fact that I can exercise a little harder, and longer, for that matter, after taking it). But I've seen an increase of about a pound loss each week over what I was losing prior to taking it. But it may not work for everyone..
Old 06-12-2001, 08:45 AM   #34  

Wcolleen! I agree with you. I am not seeing the "rapid" weightloss it claims to promote. But I do have more energy and it helps me to eat less. I do go to the gym 3-5 days (depending on what is going on at home) a week. I am hoping that I will see a continued loss or a significant loss soon.

I normally take 2 pills twicw a day, except weekends. I am going to start taking them everyday though to see what that does for me.

Jenni
Old 06-12-2001, 08:53 AM   #35  
WW Jazz Diva! LOL

Default TORN

I've been using it for two weeks. The first week, I took only 1/2 of the prescribed amount. One in the am and one in the pm. The second week (this week) I took the regular amount (2 twice a day).

At first I really liked it. I felt like I had very little appetite, and I also felt like I had an enormous amount of energy. But, my weight loss has not been significant - in fact, it's been pretty much the same: 1.2 lbs a week.

Now here's the bad thing: I can't fall asleep at night (I don't take the pills after 2 pm) AND, I feel like it's affecting my mood. I feel VERY jumpy and edgy, and I'm being *****y to people! (I'm usually a very easy-going person)

I'm torn because it COULD be PMS. I don't know if I should give it another week or two, or just stop it altogether. All I know is that my friends have commented that I am a little on edge.....and that's unlike me.

I'll keep you all posted!
Old 06-12-2001, 09:16 AM   #36  

Jazz:

Do what works for you. If it's hurting you more than its helping you, then it's obviously not worth it. I don't have trouble sleeping anymore, and I no longer have that icky cotton-mouth feeling all of the darn time, but I know people who, after several months of taking it, are still experiencing those things. If you think your lack of additional weight loss might be due to PMS, etc., etc (heh), then maybe give Xenadrine another week, just to see. But then again, if its keeping you up all night, it might not be worth it!

Colleen

P.S. Jazz, you are on WW, right? (I get so confused when I try to remember on what board I've talked to people before!). I found a great plan (called the "wendie plan"), where you vary your points on a aday to day basis- it's supposed to be very helpful especially in breaking plateaus, etc., etc., by keeping your body guessing, thus working it a little harder. I am going to try it next week, and I'll be sure to let people know how it works out!
Old 06-12-2001, 10:38 AM   #37  
WW Jazz Diva! LOL

Hey Colleen,

Yep- I'm on WW. I'd be interested in reading about that plan. Do you have a link for any information??

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Taunia
Old 06-12-2001, 10:55 AM   #38  

Jazzgrl: I'm not sure if I'm posting this link right, but you can cut and paste it into your browser at any rate! It is from ************. This will take you to the post where the plan is explained. If you go to the main thread, there are other posts relating to the plan. Hope this is helpful!

Colleen

http://pub70.************/flightenup7...picID=14.topic
Old 06-12-2001, 12:03 PM   #39  
WW Jazz Diva! LOL

Thanks, Colleen......I'll go check that out now! -T
Closed Thread