General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-21-2024, 01:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 97/76/70

Height: 1.81m

Default How I lost 21kg in 7 months.

Hello,

My name is Kewan, and I've had to confront challenges due to my weight. The bullying was constant, but I found hope in Kelly Gregg's audiobook "The Future of Weight Loss". Inspired by its message, I embarked on a personal journey of transformation and managed to lose 21 kilograms in just 7 months. My story isn't just mine; it's an inspiration for those facing similar struggles. That's why I'm sharing my link to the audiobook, offering others the opportunity to access the same tools that helped me. I hope my journey will encourage others to take control of their own path to a healthier, happier future, armed with knowledge, determination, and the support of empowering resources like "The Future of Weight Loss".

Last edited by Kawenka; 02-21-2024 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Forgot to write something
Kawenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 01:00 PM   #2  

Kewan, your journey is truly inspiring! It's incredible how you turned challenges into triumphs. Thank you for sharing your story and the resource. I'll definitely check out "The Future of Weight Loss" audiobook. Here's the link: https://betterme.world/articles/14-d...-loss-results/ the diet I'm currently on and I'm already seeing great results
annilopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 11:00 PM   #3  

Wow, you are so amazing. Thank you for sharing your story.
Drew Smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goal achieved