General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-16-2022, 09:25 PM   #1  

Thumbs up A healthy green juice to boost your day

This amazing green juice will help you to boost your energy and keep you active and not only that it also great for the immunity system. simple and easy but very useful

Ingredients:
  • cucumber
  • celery
  • kale
  • ginger
  • green apple
Method:
blend all above ingredients together with little water and few ice cubes. I do not recommend sugar but it is up to you as per taste. Blend until it turns in to a smoothie.
Arsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 10:30 AM   #2  

Thanks for sharing this recipe for a green juice that sounds both delicious and nutritious! It's always great to find simple and easy recipes that can help boost our energy and immunity.

I appreciate that you've included a list of ingredients and a clear method for preparing the juice. It's also helpful that you've suggested using water and ice cubes to blend the ingredients into a smoothie-like consistency.

While everyone's taste preferences may differ, I agree that it's best to avoid adding extra sugar to the juice, as it can detract from the health benefits and potentially cause a spike in blood sugar levels.

Overall, this recipe seems like a great way to incorporate some healthy greens and nutrients into our diets. Thanks again for sharing!
Keiisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 06:14 AM   #3  

Thanks for sharing this recipie.
StephanieWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 03:08 PM   #4  

A healthy green juice can be a great way to start your day and boost your energy levels. Just be sure to include a variety of fruits and vegetables to get a good balance of nutrients. But I experience digestive discomfort after drinking the juice sometimes so I Buy Motilium Medication to alleviate symptoms.

Last edited by Nnewelor; 06-19-2023 at 03:23 AM.
Nnewelor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 12:03 PM   #5  

I would like to add there banana but it is only my own taste. I just love bannanas
Emma0806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 01:24 PM   #6  

Yeahh agreed. Love bananas
Kinessa60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 04:09 PM   #7  

Thanks for sharing. I recently started incorporating a healthy green juice into my daily routine, and it's been a game-changer. Packed with nutrient-rich greens and a dash of Omega goodness, this drink is my go-to for an energy boost. I buy Omega and other supplements from this new store after reading Omega XL reviews and I'm quite satisfied with them.

Last edited by railey; 11-14-2023 at 07:37 PM.
railey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breakfast, diet, diet drink, energy, healthy