General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 09-07-2021, 08:04 PM   #1  

Default Can you lose 20lbs in 2 months?

What do you guys think? I'm feeling the wrath of the holidays and now that they are over I found out in about 2 1/2 months I will most likely see this guy that I was head over heels with 2 years ago. It's been over a year since he's seen me and I want him to see me and think I look awesome. I tend to hover around 150-158lbs. I started Insanity today because the gym isn't cutting it. Any advice, tips or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I'm excited to start this challenge...it's even better that I have motivation!
dentuongphongtho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 08:33 PM   #2  

Losing 20lbs in two months is definitely possible with the right strategy. Here are a 3 tips that can help you slim down quickly and effectively:

1. Cut out processed and sugary foods. These types of foods are high in calories and low in nutrients, so they can contribute to weight gain. Instead, focus on eating whole foods like fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean protein.

2. Create a calorie deficit. In order to lose weight, you need to burn more calories than you’re taking in each day. You can do this by reducing your caloric intake or increasing your activity level (or both!).

3. Exercise regularly.
MrHelpful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 06:31 AM   #3  

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), healthy weight loss is in the range of 1-2 pounds per week, as people who lose weight gradually are more likely to keep it off.
anie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 06:32 AM   #4  

But yeah MrHelpful is right. This is possible by following the professional tips.
anie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 11:57 PM   #5  

how can i lose weight
jpercav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 12:56 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentuongphongtho View Post
What do you guys think? I'm feeling the wrath of the holidays and now that they are over I found out in about 2 1/2 months I will most likely see this guy that I was head over heels with 2 years ago. It's been over a year since he's seen me and I want him to see me and think I look awesome. I tend to hover around 150-158lbs. I started Insanity today because the gym isn't cutting it. Any advice, tips or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I'm excited to start this challenge...it's even better that I have motivation!

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

Last edited by wilber.erickson; 07-02-2023 at 11:56 AM.
wilber.erickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 04:21 PM   #7  

It's imporant to lose weight healthily. Losing weight healthily is all about balance and sustainable lifestyle changes. Incorporating a nutritious diet and regular exercise can make a significant difference. It's crucial to set realistic goals, stay patient, and avoid crash diets or extreme measures. I can also recommend vitamins from this site https://www.canadapharmacy.com/. Remember, progress takes time, and it's okay to seek professional guidance if needed.

Last edited by railey; 07-30-2023 at 07:03 PM.
railey is offline   Reply With Quote