Anyone Else Using Noom? - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-06-2019, 11:42 AM   #1  
50 and Fabulous :)

S/C/G: 250/229/160

Height: 5'4"

Smile Anyone Else Using Noom?

Hey!
I'm just starting week 4 of Noom, and am down 5.2 lbs. Looking for anyone else using this program!
fyreflie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:33 PM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Hi there :-)
I just signed up last week. I am an old timer to the boards. I did well for a long time. I am back again to check and see if anyone else has had success with Noom. I have had a really rough year. This is going to be a slow road to weight loss, but I am all in.
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 10:13 PM   #3  

Default noom

I am about to start my fourth week on Noom also. I really like it and have lost around 6 pounds. I am really enjoying the daily readings and quizzes.
Wildcats40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 12:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 182/170/145

Height: 5'6"

I started Noom around the first of the year. So far, I'm down 7 pounds! That's a lot for me. I feel like I'm really benefitting from the psychology part. So tired of losing and then gaining back the same 20 pounds. This feels like more of a lifestyle change than anything else I've tried. I know I can lose that weight again. My goal is to develop habits that help me maintain. One thing I've learned about myself through the program is that I've developed some unhealthy and unsustainable diet habits over the past ten years. Though noom isn't really a diet program per se, it has helped me get back on a healthy food regime by looking at food in a different way. I was shocked to lose so much weight right off the bat eating the way the program recommends. I think I had convinced myself that I had to starve myself in order to lose. That thinking has led to a roller coaster of losing and gaining it back again. With this program, I feel satisfied with what I am eating every day. Not hungry at all. So far, very good experience. I think it's helped to have a coach. Mine has been very helpful so far. At first I signed up for the 4-month plan, then I changed it to 1-year (my choice) because I think it will take that long for me to fully ingrain the new habits and thinking that I am learning. It cost a lot less to do it that way. I'm determined not only to lose but to keep it off this time. Let's keep this thread going!!!
WyoPix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
noom