General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-10-2019, 05:24 AM   #1  

Default Would this be healthy?

Hey everybody, i'm new here and i have a question. I have been struggling with an eating disorder for at lot of years but is now fully committed to eating healthy and being healthy where as before it was only about losing weight, but to be honest i'm a little unsure of what is healthy and what isn't, i can't get myself to eat stuff like bread, pasta or dairy, i just can't, but i was thinking would it be healthy to only eat fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds - and sushi a couple times a month? I do take vitamins and supplements
Piqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:20 AM   #2  
mjf

I think you might not get enough protein on that diet.
If you eat only fruit, vegetables, nuts, and seeds, it'll take some careful planning to make sure you get enough of each nutrient, so I recommend speaking to a nutritionist before starting the diet.

Do you like eggs, fish, or beans? If so, it may be a good idea to include them in your diet.
If you don't like bread or pasta, then what about whole grains, e.g. quinoa or brown rice?
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote