General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-15-2016, 11:52 AM   #1  

Question Has anyone tried meal replacement shakes? Do they work?

Hi everyone,

Three months ago, I decided to change for good. I replaced my once unhealthy lifestyle with physical activity, healthy and low-calorie meals.

However, I am not losing as much weight as I would like to = approximately 5 to 7 pounds per month.

I spoke about this with a friend of mine, who mentioned that meal replacement shakes could be a great diet aid and help me lose more weight faster.

After reading about it, I am convinced about their weight loss results. The website recommended Almased, Synergy Diet.

While looking for it on Amazon, I found the Almased Diet Drink Quick Start Pack. It has one tin of Almased + one tin of Diet Drink by some brand called SanaExpert.

What do you think of meal replacement shakes? Do you know Almased or Diet Drink? I am looking forward to reading your opinion!

Thank you,

MC.
MCCurvy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
almased, diet drink, diet plan, meal replacement, weight help