General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-12-2016, 01:31 PM   #1  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

Height: 5'4

Lightbulb Back to the basics

I have been on a plant base "diet" for 3 days now and I feel great and have so much more energy. I also take a women's multi-vitamin daily. I have went back to the basics and it feels great. I don't eat any processed or GMO foods. I eat fresh and "organic" foods. I have stopped shopping at places like Walmart for food. I am shopping at a local farmers market or at Aldi's (they sell local fresh produce). Let me tell you once you stop eating all the junk and have fresh veggies and fruits you never want to go back. I now only will eat meat from local farmers market because they are grass fed and have no hormones and are not fed dead chickens or corn based feeds which cows can not digest and cause them get all kinds illnesses and diseases. Watching food, inc has changed my view on what is in the stores and fast food & restaurant places. How company's treat their animals and how they mass produce and kill them is not safe or sanitary. Chicken nuggets how they are made well I make my own from fresh chicken from local market where I know they are real chicken in em. If you look at the weight suggestive films on netflix like super size me and food inc you will want to change as well. It sad that we all want bigger, faster, and more that we are all harming ourselves. Don't believe the labels in the store cause if you look more into it they lie. I have done my research and I am glad to be sticking to my guns and not going back to all those foods.

People get upset about vaping but did you know that the blueberries in muffins at the bakery in stores and the ones in baking isle is made from PG (Polypropylene glycol) which is also in E-juice. The FDA is not for the people.

So I am going back to the basics because going to local farmers market I will be meeting new people, socializing without a electronic device. Also growing my own garden will help me be active and I will also know where my food is coming from.. We as Americans think we have to be in the gym to lose weight. It like where all rats on a treadmill. I plan to loose my weight getting back to nature and all it has for me. Walking out side instead a treadmill inside I be seeing what nature has for me to enjoy and well as getting some Vitamin D from the sun. Working in the yard, fishing, wood trails. It all about the life basics. Getting away from all the electronics and getting out the house helps with depression. Sometimes we need to use the phone, or laptops/tablets. But we need to get back to speaking to and seeing people in person. I have a rule now that anyone who using or holds a cell phone or tablet in hand or to their face while eating has to pay each person $20 for every minute they are using or looking at it while eating cause it rude and disrespectful. If inline somewhere or checking out or talking to someone in person get off your damn phone. I have not had a cell phone that works unless on wifi for 3 months now and I am loving it. It so nice to be unplugged and back to actually seeing what around me and talking to real people in person. I don't post everything or take and post pics of everything. I even deleted all social media off my phone and rarely get on when on the laptop. I get online now to look up something or do something important. Trust me it so nice to be back to the basics and to be around people again.
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote