General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:46 PM   #1  

Default Quest Bars

Are quest bars an acceptable substitute for an ideal protein meal? Does anyone here use them and if so, how do they effect your weight loss?

Thanks!
Janet Carla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #2  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

I don't know enough about IP to answer your first question, but I do enjoy Quest bars as a way to get some protein in a convenient, yummy bar without the added sugar. They've supplemented my diet nicely as part of my breakfast or as a snack, and I'd been eating them for several months while continuing to lose weight (I'm currently on a maintenance break though and still occasionally enjoy them).
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #3  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

You might get a better answer if you ask again in the IP section. I like them, too, but I'm not doing IP, so can't help you.
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote