General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #16  
She's trying...really !

S/C/G: 185/176/160

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookinmary View Post
Ok, went to library and got the book on CD. It says on the cover that there is a PDF on the final CD that features many breakfasts, lunches and dinners plus a snack list.

I didnt see any PDF. I listened to it on the computer. What did I do wrong? I was hoping to get some info so I could know how to do it.

Anyone else listen to it on CD?
Hi Cookin -
I didn't listen to the CD, but I am surprised that they wouldn't discuss each module on the CD. The recipes in the back of the book didn't do me that much good as they didn't say which module they belonged to. I just went with each day's list as far as what to eat.

So you opened the CD on your computer to actually look in the file folders?
shestrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:03 PM   #17  
Inittothinit

S/C/G: 239/see ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

, She. I will definitely have to try the eating a bigger snack every couple of hours. I would eat a yogurt for breakfast at 6:30am and by 8am, I'd be hungry. Then, I would have a small snack at 11am (fruit), lunch at 1 (salad), and dinner (half eat beans and rice) at around 5pm. By 8pm, I felt like I was gonna just fall out. I never had a veggie burger, but it sounds like it great snack because it is lower in calories yet filling.
Nieceyeffbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #18  

Yes She,

I stuck that CD in the computer to listen to it. He did mention the Modules, but didnt say what the foods were.

I did not listen to the whole thing, started to listen with the first CD, then jumped around to see what each chapter was about, then to come to the last one and listened to the modules, but no list of foods on each level.

Looks like Im gonna have to sit at the puter and listen for three hours. Thats how long it is. I just wanna see the list.

How's that for being antsy?

cook
cookinmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #19  
She's trying...really !

S/C/G: 185/176/160

Height: 5'10"

Wow that is a long listen!

but did you double click the drive it is in, and actually look at the CD? to see if there is a folder with the PDF?
shestrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #20  

I dont know much about computers. I'll have to ask someone.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 129/see ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

My favourite breakfast on this plan often comes from one of the snacks... it's either the smoothie, or it's the 6oz of yogurt with fresh berries. I'm never hungry on this diet. The only time I eat off plan is when I'm out all day from home and eat my meals out with friends. I usually just eat salads on these occasions but sometimes it's pizza or something.
Taurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #22  

Taurie,

Love your kitty frog. So cute.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:32 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 129/see ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

Yeah, she kills me. I love how her belly hangs to the floor when she's on all fours.
Taurie is offline   Reply With Quote