General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:46 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 145/145/120

Height: 5'6

Default Dr. Ian Smith's 4 day diet (buddy wanted)

I just started today. I'm always more successful when I have a buddy to talk with. I am 25 and would like someone are my age. Please email me if interested. michelle02_ @ hotmail . com
michelle2369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #2  

Height: 5'4

Hey! I've been doing this for 5 weeks so far (with my own twists to it) and as of this morning I've lost 13.8 lbs! 16 more to go for my mini goal.

Have you ever done this before? This is my first time. I'd be happy to be your 4-day diet buddy :-p I don't think there is really any one else on here that does it.
Red Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 129/see ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

I just ordered the book! Your post lead me to it. Keep me posted on your progress. I'll let you know when my copy comes in.
Taurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #4  

Yay! Good luck! If your motivated, its actually pretty easy to stick with. It may seem like you aren't getting a lot of food, but I'm full like 95% of the time and not looking to snack elsewhere or eat anything else.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #5  
Inittothinit

S/C/G: 239/see ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

Lightbulb 4 day diet

HEEEYYY! I just joined 3fc today, and I'm glad to find this group! I just started the 4 day diet yesterday, and I'm so happy to find some others who are also on it. This induction phase has been hard for me after 8 pm when I feel like I'm starving. I binged last night at 9 on 4 Little Caesar's breadsticks (I could have eaten all 8 ) I said that I'll only eat one, and one become two and yadda yadda yadda you know the rest. For breakfast, I had a low fat yogurt and a cup of coffee with splenda and cream. For snack, I had an apple, banana, and 10 ounces of freshed squeezed lemonade with splenda. I had a tablespoon of psyllium husk but I haven't seen the results of that yet (I only have a bowel movement 2 or 3 times a month). My lunch was a salad with 3 tablespoons of light balsamic dressing, but unfortunatly I got the wrong salad (herb lettuced too spicy) so I didn't eat it. So when dinner came I made brown rice and lentils, but because I just didn't want that I didn't eat it. I had a cup of berries and a jello (not on the list) with some fat free cool whip. Well, when it came down to working out, I skipped it. I was tired and hungry. By 9 I was starving so I slipped I know my weaknesses now and today has been a lot better. I am keeping a daily video on how my day went, what I ate, and how I'm feeling. I am about to go to the gym now, and I am feeling energized. I really liked how Red tweeked this diet to make it work for her. GREAT JOB! Now I only hope to get a rhythm going. I really enjoyed reading everyone's comments so please keep me posted! I will continue to do the same. Thanks for reading!

Nieceyeffbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:33 AM   #6  

Welcome aboard! Everyone slips up--I know I sure as **** do!--so don't let that get your down. Because you know what? Its gonna happen again...maybe 10 times. The important thing is that when it happens, you get right back on there and don't let it bring down your motivation.

As far as switching things up to make it your own, I HAVE to do that. Maybe its the rebelous side of me that won't allow me to follow all the rules haha But its really just that, for me, in order to stay on my weight loss trek, I have to do things that are going to allow me to stick to it. And if that means making some changes, then so be it. Its still working and I don't feel like tortured to be on a diet.

Good luck to you! And keep posting!! I like to know everyones progress
Old 03-08-2010, 03:39 PM   #7  
Mommy of twins plus 1

S/C/G: 143/143/125

Height: 5'7

Hi! I just started today!!! I would love to have someone to keep me motiivated!
SpencerTwins2007 is offline   Reply With Quote