General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2002, 11:32 AM   #1  
Each Bite of Sugar...

Default Richard Simmons Videos

I have 3 Richard Simmons videos that I received unsolicited. Unfortunately, my dh opened the package and then proceeded to open each video to see what they were like.

So, they have been opened but are brand new/never used.

I am asking about $6 each to separate people or $15 if you want all three of them to the same address.

They are the 60's Blast Off, the 80's Blast Off and one other "Blast Off" video that isn't associated with any particular decade.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Old 07-07-2002, 09:32 PM   #2  

hi story book mama, i dont need the videos, but are you still doing richard simmons? if so how are you doing on it.

i love his program, but just was always so hungry on it, never giving my body enough time to adjust to eating less. i am trying to figure out a plan of my own to do , cause if i say i am on a specific program, i always get bored of doing the same thing everyday, and i eventually go off of it. dont know if you saw any of my posts on the old richard simmons board, but i tried to do this a couple of times before, and really wanted to make this my plan for life, but just kept overeating. anyway, i hope you are doing well.
Closed Thread