General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #16  
Math Tutor Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 330/309/150

Height: 5'9"

Just to add to what babes just said, the 24 Hour Fitness deal includes a free digital display ($99 value) and is good until January 31.
BelovedImzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:17 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 235/219/130

Height: 5'3"

I bought a gowear fit and display from Dick's Sporting Goods (instant gratification, I didn't want to wait a few weeks in the mail) I really love being able to see how many calories my body is burning all day, very helpful and interesting.

Also, they just updated the food log options. ***you have a choice!*** You can either enter your meals daily or just put in 3 days and it will do an average for you. I used to do fitday for my calorie logging, but now I think it will be easier to do it all on one site and have my calorie intake on the reports as well. Only negative for me here is re-entering all my custom food items (yuk)

Oh yeah, I paid $179.99 for the gowear fit and $79.99 for the display.
cdub614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:46 PM   #18  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

***x-posted in another BB thread!
Hey, does anyone know, or has anyone seen both the BB and the GoWear? They look so similar and I'm wondering if the arm bands are interchangeable? I asked a GoWear rep today (WAY easier to get ahold of than BB reps) and she could only tell me that they are different machines and I needed to speak with BB. Come on! BodyMedia makes them both!! They look like identical tools - but I don't want to fork over the expensive shipping charges to only have to return it if it is different.

I have the BB and have worn it 24/7 since I received it January 21st. I LOVE it! But, yesterday it fell off of me and I noticed that the glue that is holding the Velcro circle on has lost it's stick. Granted it's been soaked with sweat nearly everyday and also washed a fair bit...but hasn't everyones? I was expecting the bands to last longer than 4 weeks I guess. There's thick rubber there, but they should have stitched the Velcro in place instead of glue. For now I have it pinned with a safety pin. And, I cannot see where to reorder them on the BB site. There's lots of other accessories, but I don't see armbands for the v3.
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:14 PM   #19  

Default Question about devices

Hi,

I am new here. I am really interested in your experiences with the various fitness tracking devices. Specifically, I would like to know more about the sleep recording ability. Could anyone share their experience?

Thanks for all the great info in this forum,

Heidi
heidi2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #20  

Talking How do you like it?

Babes15
how did your body bugg and go fit thing work out?
I am ready to get one and I just wanted to know how you are liking yours?
Thanks
montanagirlll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:41 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/240

Height: 5' 7"

can any of these be worn in the water. I'm doing water aerobics
2feelbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 169/124/124

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2feelbetter View Post