General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2002, 04:49 PM   #1  

Default Cider Vinegar Tablets???

Hello all. Just wondering what the deal is with cider vinegar. It is supposed to be a helpful diet aid...anyone had any experience with it? I thought perhaps it might help the old diet pursuit (combined with a low fat diet and exercise, of course). Thanks!
Old 02-27-2002, 03:11 PM   #2  

Smile You like Jim Thome, too?

I HAD to read your post when I saw 'Thomegirl'. Then, when I saw Ohio under your name, I knew. I LOVE him. I think he's the best role model in baseball. He's by far my favorite Indian!!

Now, about your question...I've read where vinegar is supposed to speed up your metabolism. Some of the ladies in my weight-loss group here in Salem, Oh, talked at one point about drinking a glass of warm water with a tablespoon or 2 of cider vinegar before meals...sounded totally yuk to me,

My technique is the regular old stand-by of counting calories and fat grams, drinking water, and trying to get my fat butt moving!

Good luck to you and, GO TRIBE!!

Gayle {:~D))
Closed Thread