General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2001, 01:59 PM   #46  
Goddess

Default Oh ledom!

I'm so glad you're back!

(((hugs)))

Donna
Old 03-12-2001, 06:48 PM   #47  

Lana, don't be discouraged! You are doing the very hard part which is excercising so give yourself a big PAT on the back for that.

I feel the same as you do about circuses.

Welcome BACK LEDOM!!! Yahooo!!!

I bought a red/green bamboo to plant. It is very neat. Bamboo grows well here. I have some already but it is the green variety. I am trying hard not to rush the gardening. I planted some seeds yesterday, keeping my fingers crossed that we have had our last frost.

Time for a little nap before preparing dinner.

Talk to ya all later!
Old 03-12-2001, 07:24 PM   #48  
Ilene the Bean

Default :wave:

Hi girls.....

Yes, welcome Ledom... we've missed you a whole lot...

The circus, well was . a circus.... expensive junk food.... I had cotton candy....but not alot... and I really don't think that has that many cals in it.....BUT plenty of sugar... I had to have a nap after that.... actually I dozed off during the circus.... But the kids liked it... they even felt sorry for those poor lions in the cages....well they're learning...

Thank you Judi for the PAT on the back.... I did need that...

It's so cold here that gardening is THE furthest thing from anyones mind AND guess what? Something NEW tomorrow.... MORE snow!!!!!!!...

Food wise I was much better today other than the cotton candy...

Well hope to hear from everyone very soon...

Take care all...

Lana......

p.s.: Judi, I love my nails, got a manicure , got them gelled.... last week was an awesome "mememememememe" week....Was worth every cent, and I've convinced my g/f to get it done too....
We also had a great time shopping in Ottawa, didn't buy a thing really, but it was nice...

Last edited by Lanaii1; 03-12-2001 at 07:29 PM.
Closed Thread