General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2001, 03:00 PM   #1  
Puds mum!

Question At a loss...Don't know what to do need advice...

I had a baby 14 weeks ago and I also have a 3 year old.After my first pregnancy I got from 228 back down to 170 and at 5'3 that was a lot better then 228. Now with this child I am sitting now at 218 which on my frame is huge. I have tried everything but as soon as I get to dinner I cheat.I get the worst cravings. Everytime I look at a chicken breast and veggies all I can think of is how boring it tastes. I am not very creative at all.I have always lost weight quite fast and seem to give up after a few weeks if I have no loss.I know thats a part of life believe me I do but I just can't seem to find a plan that I can stick to.even weight watchers is very hard where I live because of selection and I lost my points finder and there is no WW up here. Doers anyone have any ideas? Exercise is difficult in -42 other wise I would walk. I can't afford a gym. I guess I am looking for suggestions.Thanks.`
Old 12-07-2001, 04:06 PM   #2  

kennedy,

i understand... why not try ww online. last i looked it was 50 dollars 4 3 mo.& 20 a mo. after.
Old 12-07-2001, 04:49 PM   #3  
Uber-Moderator!!

Check the thread below this one called "I need some tips to stay focused and motivated" for some good suggestions - some from me as well.

From your post it seems to me what you need to do is stop focusing on the negatives and concentrate on the positives. Instead of saying chicken breast and veggies is boring, think positive and find new ways to prepare them!

Stop making excuses - and start taking action! Only then will you be able to set and meet your life's goals.
Closed Thread