General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 07:55 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 184/174.8/132

Height: 5' 4"

Thanks Susan!! You can follow me anytime. I am trying to get healthier by not being so sensitive. It will take sometime, but I am working on it. I think I will make it one of my goal.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:32 PM   #32  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

I'm pretty sure I've offended more people than I can count on all my fingers and toes on here at one point or another (mostly unintentionaly. mostly ). And I am the QUEEN of writing a big long post and then just never hitting "submit." Heck, I sometimes even DO hit submit and then go back and edit to delete the message I'd posted before anyone had a chance to respond. I know I can be outspoken at times, but I also know I only have good intentions at heart. I also know that I can sometimes be way too sarcastic, and that can be easily misconstrued as offensive on here (even though I do use the smilies most times ).

Anyway, gotta keep on keepin' on despite others' possible misunderstandings of your intentions. Life's too short to worry about the petty (although the petty can be mildly amusing and entertaining at times...my god, I'm evil ).
Closed Thread