General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 01:17 PM   #1  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

Default Nooooo!!! Steve Died!!

Stive Irwin died
No one has no idea just how pissed off and upset I am.
Okay, yeah he was a goof ball who did alot of dangerous things anyways, but he was a good person and why should good people die when there are so many other evil people in the world. All he wanted was to save animals. He had such passion in what he did. He really believed in his work. Wanting to teach everyone about all the animals, and wanting to save them so that our grandchildren could see them.
I was a fan of his for years....over 10 years, back in 1996 when I first saw him on the Discovery Channle.

I even dressed up as him one year back in high school for carrer day. Kahki shorts and shirt and all and carried around a cobra doll. (Gah the memories)

Arg it just makes me so upset. He wasn't suppose to go this way... he was suppose to die at like age 90... and by a croc. Not a stingray.

What's going to happen to his zoo? I know alot of people went just to see him with the crocodiles.

I can't even imagin what Terri and Bindi are feeling right now. That poor little girl. And his wife Terri...It just makes me want to cry thinking about what she is going through. And there little baby boy... he's just a baby.

Life is just so unfair.

I know that people die everyday, good people, but it just seems wrong that Steve died. I just sat and cried in my oatmeal this morning. And that reminded me alot when I found out Princese Diana died. She was my role modle when I was a little girl. It just didn't seem right that a person like her would die. She did alot of good things and wanted to do more good things. I was just a kid but I really looked up to her and I sat and cried in my corn flakes that morning when I heard on the news she had died.

And now this.

I hope they keep Steve's dream alive, saving animals and expanding the zoo to help care and breed endangered animals. I hope Terri is able to pull through this, and there daughter too.

You know I'm not really Christan anymore. But It makes me feel so much better thinking that Steve is now in Heaven, in a big Heaven Zoo, where all the animals he's ever cared for go when they die. And there waiting for him at the gates of the zoo is Sue.. his best mate and pet who died not long ago.
Kinda silly... a Zoo in heaven... but I think that would be heaven for Steve.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:22 PM   #2  
I restore Teeth.

Yeah, Lydia started the thread days ago, go to

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93016
Old 09-05-2006, 02:02 PM   #3  

Well, not really days ago, since he just died yesterday, huh?
Old 09-05-2006, 02:03 PM   #4  
I restore Teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4myself View Post
Well, not really days ago, since he just died yesterday, huh?
lol it seemed like days ago to me, i guess i have a distorted memory, vaguely ever recalling the appropriate time.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:13 PM   #5  

Yup, me too!

Not to mention how FAST things move around here
Old 09-05-2006, 02:43 PM   #6  
Opulent

It is sad that he died as he did. None of us knows when we will pass but in his chosen profession, we all knew it was likely to happen in an untimely way, sad as it is.

I had no idea he was an animal rights/animal welfare advocate. I honestly don't know much about him but that he was very interested in exotic and dangerous creatures and pulled a lot of dangerous and sensational stunts on camera.

I truly hope his family has all the support they need.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:55 PM   #7  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

Aye I just found out a few hours ago while I was getting ready for class. @_@. I heard something about it last night on the net but didn't believe it.

I thought " death by stingray.. no way, not unless it went in his heart or lungs or something important like that." gah, and wouldn't you know...
Old 09-05-2006, 04:19 PM   #8  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

http://www.break.com/movies/steve_irwin_tribute.html
Old 09-05-2006, 06:23 PM   #9  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

I heard today that if he hadn't pulled the barb out of his chest, he could have lived until they got to the hospital for surgery.... He might not have died....at least he died doing what he loved to do instead of laying in a hospital bed somewhere.

R.I.P Steve!

Prayers to Terri and kids!
Closed Thread