General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 10:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/247/160-170

Height: 5'7

Smile Need help with weight tickers :^:

Hi I am new to this site and would love some help. I see a lot of people with weight tickers and their sw/cw/gw and little pictures and I would love to know how to get them. I would love the help.

Thanks
Lindsay
Old 03-26-2006, 12:19 PM   #2  
Embracing My New Normal

S/C/G: 248/226/135

Morning, Lindsay, and !

Tickers, signatures, etc. are pretty easy. Look on this page, a little up and to the left of here. There is a bluish/purplish bar with the words "User CP" on it. See that? Click on it.

That'll take you to a page where you can customize your display info. In the column on the left, you can customize Your Signature (the stuff that falls below the line of your post, like tickers and stuff), customize Your Profile (that's where you can add the info that displays under your avatar picture), customize Your Avatar picture and more!

Have fun, play around with it! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Old 03-26-2006, 01:58 PM   #3  

Thanks for replying. I did go to it and I still can't figure it out? Do you have to pay(subscribe) to have tickers and all that other stuff?

Also is there a way to check all the post that you relyed to, instead of remembering each and every one?

Thanks for helping me out.

Lindsay
Old 03-26-2006, 02:14 PM   #4  

Well I figured it out!! Thanks for the help. I am still trying to get used to everything and where everything is.

Talk to you later,
Lindsay
Old 03-26-2006, 02:26 PM   #5  
Embracing My New Normal

S/C/G: 248/226/135

Good for you! I see you got it figured out!

You can check posts you've made in a couple of ways. If you look at the symbol to the left of every thread on a menu page, you'll see a little envelope. If the envelope has a little bent arrow on it, you've made at least one post in that thread. If the envelope is closed, there haven't been any new posts since you last looked. If the envelope has a message popping out of it, there have been new posts.

You can also check by clicking on your own name and folling the link to Find other posts by <your name>.

HTH
Old 03-27-2006, 12:54 AM   #6  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Lindsay

I see that Lena is already helping you out... no surprise there, she is like that!! But wanted to say a big to 3FC and I look forward to "seeing" you around the boards! Just jump right in anywhere!
Closed Thread