General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 11:24 AM   #1  

Smile Any one from New Jersey

Just wondering. I am from Southern Jersey, about 45 min from Atlantic City.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:35 AM   #2  

Smile I am South Jersey Too/

I am by Sandy Hook. About 5 minutes North of it. I just started my diet today. I tried the south beach for only a few days months ago and had a hard time with it. How are you doing on it. I am going to do my own program. I am about to order the cardio cruiser to help me along. Do you know anyone who uses it.

Let me tell you I am a stay at home mom looking for fulltime work (my 3 year old will go to daycare, he loves school he goe4s 2 times a week for 3 hours a week), anyway I am married 7 years. I ballooned up after my son was born. its hard being home 24/7 with him and the kitchen if you know what I mean. Anyway I tried every diet to life form but ww worked the best for me. I lost 40l.bs my first time on it but haven't seem to get the motivation back to do it again.
Closed Thread