General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 09:40 AM   #16  

I watched last night and I thought it was awful. I thought she had a foul mouth.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:14 AM   #17  
For my HEALTH...

I did not enjoy the 2nd episode as much as the 1st one. I thought the 2nd episode was just silly while the 1st one was more of a satire on our society.

Last edited by POOKIE88; 03-15-2005 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:22 PM   #18  

I once had high respect for Kristy Ally but I lost it when she started using her weight gain as a way to make money. I would have loved to have seen her lose her weight and go out and help other young women who are going thru same thing. I think she went about it all the wrong way.
Old 03-16-2005, 04:30 PM   #19  

i love kirstie allen and i thought this show was absolutly hilarious. I've loved her since Cheers and then Look who's talking yeah she definitely has used her weight to make money but who doesn't use what they have to do that in hollywood?? Hopefully young women out there will learn from what she has to say and see her motivation and do the same in the end..
Old 03-17-2005, 04:43 AM   #20  
it's always something

I liked the second episode more than the first I don't think it will last long, though. I read that almost 1 million people watched the first episode, but only 30% of them watched the second.
Closed Thread