General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 04:12 PM   #1  
PamPSM644

Default A Trick Thats Helping Me

I'm disabled and don't work and can't exercise normally,so one of my BIG problems is bordom. I have found something that helps. Soaps and the boards at Soapnet. I started watching soaps with my Mom when I was little and keep on ,occationally lapsing, though the years. Now I'm a regular and have even added a couple.One nice thing about soaps is that you don't have to sit and watch,you can do other things while listening to them.Then when I'm bord I get on the soapnet boards and vent with others about how silly this is,or why did they do that,ect . They are always busy even late at night.
Old 09-19-2004, 08:58 AM   #2  
it's always something

Which do you watch? I like the soaps on CBS. I don't really have time to watch them all, but I read the daily updates on TvGuide I do tape them sometimes, and then I can skip the commercials to save time.
Old 09-19-2004, 10:13 AM   #3  
I lose I win

omg i loveeee soaps well actually i only watch Young and the restless but its absoulutley fab!
Old 01-19-2005, 04:23 AM   #4  
gbo

General Hospital, yes indeed. Sonny is a hunk. A friend moved here from NH and she got me started on it. I haven't watched a soap since...ummmm 1970 something but here I am hooked on General Hospital. I too am disabled Pam. Right now I am hooking a rug, Recovering a chair seat, which I can do sitting, and studing Hebrew so I can read old manuscripts. I also crochet, write poetry, and learned in rehab to cook dinner sitting down.Your name caused me to pause, so I looked up thread you have started so I could get an idea of your personality. Great to meet you. I have been gone for a long time due to illness but like a bad penny I always turn back up!
Pam
Closed Thread