General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-25-2023, 10:17 AM   #1  
banned

Default What motivates you to work hard?

I'm motivated to work by the desire to achieve great success in IT projects, Web applications are one of the comprehensive business solutions combining high-performance cross-platform features with ease of use. Software web developers will create a high-performance and visually appealing web application to meet your company's needs and goals.

Last edited by BillBlueEyes; 04-11-2023 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Remove link
Maxxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 03:26 AM   #2  

1. Personal goals: Having specific goals that you want to achieve can be a great motivator. These goals can be related to your career, personal life, or other areas of your life.
  2. Passion: Doing work that you are passionate about can be incredibly motivating. When you are working on something that you truly care about, it can be easier to stay focused and motivated.
  3. Recognition and rewards: Many people are motivated by the recognition and rewards that come with hard work. This can be in the form of promotions, bonuses, or other types of recognition.
  4. Personal growth: The opportunity to learn and grow professionally can be a great motivator for some people. When you feel like you are constantly improving and developing new skills, it can be easier to stay motivated and engaged.
  5. Sense of purpose: Feeling like your work has a greater purpose or meaning can be a powerful motivator. When you feel like you are making a difference or contributing to something important, it can give you a sense of fulfillment and motivation.
Hamza72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:37 PM   #3  

1. To support your family.
According to Maslow's hierarchy of needs theory, the first purpose of working hard in the workplace is to support our family. The unit gives us a salary, which naturally means to obtain the value from you. Only by working hard can we be promoted and paid more, and we can better safeguard the lives of our families and ourselves.

2. Increase your life experience.
The workplace is actually a part of life. Only in the workplace can we have the opportunity to experience different people and things. Experience is wealth, and experience can make people progress.

3. Constantly challenge yourself.
The workplace is the battlefield, and only by pulling yourself to the battlefield can you know how capable you are. In the workplace, we can constantly set new goals for ourselves and constantly jump up and pick peaches.

4. Realize the value of life.
What is the difference between a life without goals and salted fish. To realize your life value, you must have a certain position and platform. Isn't that exciting?

5. Promote social progress.
To live is to change the world. I have to admit that, like Ma Yun and Bill Gates, they are so successful and still work hard in the market. Their ideals live to say that they have achieved social progress and changed our world.
coucongzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 08:13 AM   #4  

Well a lot of things that motivates me, mostly the success of other people for sure
Leera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 12:55 AM   #5  

I'm always motivated to work hard when I have a clear goal and purpose in mind. Knowing that my efforts will contribute to my personal growth, financial stability, and overall success drives me to give my best. Additionally, I find inspiration in reading about others' success stories and the impact they have made. It's also important to mention that maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle plays a significant role in my motivation to work hard. One way I achieve this is by using Sword Health's innovative approach, as mentioned in the sword health reviews, to ensure I am physically and mentally fit. Their positive feedback and effectiveness in promoting wellness constantly fuels my determination to push my limits.

Last edited by railey; 08-16-2023 at 04:27 AM.
railey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 06:15 PM   #6  

What motivates me the most is to increase my experience

Last edited by burbigo3; 07-14-2024 at 09:16 PM.
burbigo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 12:49 AM   #7  

Pictures of fit bodies and attractive people
jassieterlington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 08:03 AM   #8  

to achieve something in life
maryglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 11:33 AM   #9  

I think the best motivation is money.
rikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 11:35 AM   #10  

Yeah, money is what we all want to get doing any job. The more you can make, the bigger motivation you have.
I've recently decided to try streaming as an additional source of income. Though I found a good video streaming proxy service https://iproxy.online/streaming , it turned out that this process requires much time and effort. But I know that it can be a good side hustle or maybe even a main job (at least, many people make good money on it), so I'm currently working hard to succeed.

Last edited by helebra; 02-27-2024 at 08:19 AM.
helebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 12:58 AM   #11  

my desires and dreams and also discipline it helps me to be stronger
annilopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:54 AM   #12  

I am motivated by the fact that I will be able to go to sea a lot. I really like the sea and vacations on the beach. When I become successful I will be able to live in the best hotels and visit the best places
krisshelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:58 AM   #13  

And I like traveling in general. I also dream of my big house and expensive car. So now I study hard and also work. Sometimes https://oxessays.com/pay-for-essay services help me to have some time for myself. Resting is really quite important if you work a lot because it helps not to lose motivation

Last edited by emilyhlib; 03-21-2024 at 12:14 PM.
emilyhlib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 06:48 AM   #14  

Success and self-realization. Of course, we all want to earn enough, but we also need to feel self-confident and successful. I've recently decided to expand my business and started working on creating a niche marketplace in the hope it will help me reach another business level. I understand that it requires time and effort and that I need to gain new knowledge and skills, but I'm sure it is worth it.
rikos is offline   Reply With Quote