General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-08-2018, 07:34 PM   #1  

Default Will I fit on the airplane?

Hi all. We are booking flight Denver to Florida and I'm freaking out that I won't fit. I've lost 60 pounds so far but I'm still large. I wear between 22 and 26 pant and 20 to 24 top. I'm 5 9 and 309. So I truly fear fitting. We were looking at Delta comfort plus. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Traveling with hubby and adult kids.
Livenlarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

At 265 I would fit without needing an extension but it was snug. I wore a 24 pant and 22 top. With hubby you can hopefully sit together and leave the arms up. You can actually look up the plane and find out about the seats sometimes before you book. Seat Guru is a good resources. And don't hesitate to ask for one when you board if you need it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/geoffre.../#4ebc0c8033e3
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:05 PM   #3  

Thank you Nancy. Hoping to lose more before I go too. I'm doing weight watchers and hitting the gym 5 days a week. I appreciate the reply!
Livenlarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 71/67/55

Height: 165

I thought that the places on the plane can be adapted to the human
Camila415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 02:00 AM   #5  

Delta Comfort Plus should provide a bit more room than the standard economy seats, so that could help you feel more comfortable. I understand your concern, but it's great that you've already made significant progress with your weight loss. For peace of mind, you can look up lynx air reviews to see how other passengers of similar size found their experiences, though Delta's Comfort Plus generally has positive feedback. Make sure to get an aisle seat for a bit more space to move around. Have a great trip with your family!

Last edited by jassieterlington; 06-14-2024 at 10:00 AM.
jassieterlington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 12:50 PM   #6  

TBW Fitness, part of NABeauty Landshut read this one https://nabeautylandshut.com/tbw-fitness/ , offers a comprehensive approach to health and wellness. Located in the heart of Landshut, TBW Fitness provides a range of services designed to cater to all fitness levels. From personalized training programs to group classes, their professional trainers ensure that every workout is effective and enjoyable. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, creating an ideal environment for achieving fitness goals. In addition to physical training, TBW Fitness emphasizes holistic wellness, offering nutrition counseling and wellness coaching.

Last edited by villiams88; 07-05-2024 at 10:06 AM.
villiams88 is offline   Reply With Quote