General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-16-2015, 09:33 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Coconut View Post
Two things:

That I'm hysterical when it comes to food where the best if used by date has expired, even if it's just by one day and it looks and smells just fine. There is just no way that I can handle eating it....

And...

Being grossed out from anything that has to do with eyes. Anything.
Ahh, you just reminded me. People make fun of my "fear" of feet. It's not really a fear, but if my feet are touched by anything other than my socks or shoes, it's that nails on a chalkboard feeling. I also don't like other people's feet to touch me, and if my feet rub against someone else's feet that is probably the epitome of the most disgusting thing in the entire world.

My husband likes to pin me down sometimes and get my daughter to touch my feet. It's the worst.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:20 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/138

Height: 5ft 3

So i asked my man about this and he came up with -
i plan and if it doesnt happen that way or how i like it, it unsettles me.
I go shy for no reason
dishes must be done my way
picky with food
only using select few checkout people
i cant let him cook something in a way i wouldnt do it
i still like a teddy despite turning 30
i obsess over small things that dont matter
i wash my hands repeatedly even when they arent dirty
if im on wow and say hi to a friend and they dont reply within 10 minutes i ignore them when they do for however long i waited.
sometimes i talk a LOT and others i hardly say a word.
Rechyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:20 PM   #33  

1) My sense of direction. It's terrible. Take away my GPS and you're in for a hilarious ride if I'm driving.

2) As soon as I come home from work or being out, my socks come off. Doesn't matter if it's winter either. I'll also wait until the last possible moment to put them on before going out.

Last edited by emilyFIT; 07-24-2015 at 02:21 PM.
emilyFIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:09 PM   #34  
Warrior Princess

Extreme phobia of thunderstorms since I was a child. It's a real problem because it stops me from leaving the house if I see any coming on the radar. It also doesn't help that over the years they have become more and more violent in the Midwest.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 05:47 AM   #35  

Height: 5' 7''

I only drink wine from countries that I've been to....most people think that's pretty quirky.
Oh and none of my kitchen tableware like plates, cups etc matches. I once bought a set of 6 cups and gave my sister 5 of them. Weird I know! No idea why!

Last edited by finn; 07-30-2015 at 05:48 AM.
finn is offline   Reply With Quote