General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-09-2014, 12:27 PM   #31  

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
i dont make a habit out of bashing people.The way i see it the sugar daddy knows the sugar baby is in it for the money and hes in it for the companion ship sex or whatever he feels he gets out of it.Its a mutually benifical relationship between two adults.I have friends that are strippers and sex workers.I could not do what they do.They however love their jobs and what they do so i say more power to them.live and let live.Someone in life is always going to have more than you or have something you want.Honestly though if i met a very rich man and deicded to be in a realtionship with him and he threw money at me im not going to say no either.

i have never been poor in life and dont plan on ever being poor.I life my life comfortably.Ive been called a gold digger because i want to stay at home and have my man make the money.I like being taken care of its a nice feeling.
A LOT of women are stay at home moms, I highly doubt that makes any one a gold digger!
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:20 PM   #32  

shortcuts are awesome. why judge it harshly if it's mutually beneficial? just because you don't have that? You could probably have things they could never dream of because they're always dependant on somethinng else for their means.
gummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:48 AM   #33  
Just beginning

S/C/G: 415/415/200

Height: 5''11

I don't see how people could be with someone they don't really like just for money or gifts.
BestDaysAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 12:25 PM   #34  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Most people who want or need to be taken care of, do like the person they're with. It may seem to some, a superficial, hedonistic attraction, but is it really all that much different from the Cinderela fantasy many women (and some men) have of being swept off their feet by a handsome and wealthy prince or princess?

Other people have the fantasy of being the white knight rescuer and are primarily attracted to partners who seem to need and/or want rescuing.

We tend to admire the rescuers and abhor the weak who need rescuing (unless they're very beautiful), but the need to contol and care for and the need to be controlled and/or taken care of aren't exactly rare in our culture (although it's generally more acceptable for men to be the rescuer and financial provider and for women to be in need of care and/or rescue).

It isn't always about money and material possessions, but what they symbolize. Sometimes it's about safety and security. The "Cinderellas" of the world don't believe in their own ability to make their way in the world on their own merits. They want someone braver, stronger, more confident, and wealthier because they perceive themselves as weaker. To feel safe, they need to feel taken care of.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:33 PM   #35  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Sometimes it's about safety and security. The "Cinderellas" of the world don't believe in their own ability to make their way in the world on their own merits. They want someone braver, stronger, more confident, and wealthier because they perceive themselves as weaker. To feel safe, they need to feel taken care of.
I'm definitely no Cinderella. To feel safe I need to be financially independent.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote