General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-19-2013, 11:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 344/311/140

Height: 5'6

Smile Weekend plans

Just curious what everyone's weekend plans are?

Friday - I don't know what I'm doing tonight. I'm on the fence of working out and not working out, today was supposed to be my break day. But I feel so energetic like I should get out there and do something. Yesterday was a total NSV by the way, I usually just walk the 2 miles to my moms and then her and I do some sort of extra exercise and she drives me home. She was busy so I walked there and back (so 4 miles total) in 1 hour when it usually takes me 40 minutes just one way, and I was no where near as winded/sweaty as I am going one way!

Saturday - Orientation for my new job. Bleh not my ideal job, and my fiance said I didn't need to take it (as this job is mostly extra $) but hey, I want to start saving money and buying some treats for myself so it'll do. Then watching UFC! I might even treat myself to a beer.

Sunday - My parents are having a cook out, which I will enjoy but I'm going to be good. I plan to just have grilled chicken and grilled corn on the cob! Cheeseburger sounds good but not as good as the number I want to see on the scale!

So what about you guys?
Skettihead03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #2  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Skettihead - Awesome NSV yesterday A little extra cash in your pocket is always a good thing, and maybe this job will turn out way better than you expect Mmmm Beer! Go for it! Sunday sounds like a fun day, enjoy it! I can't wait till the snow goes away so I have somewhere to put my BBQ!

Bathroom renovation! My dad is coming into town tonight (stopping at Ikea to pick up our new vanity/sink/cabinets/etc since we don't have an Ikea here) DBF and I are going to get a start on cleaning out all the stuff, perhaps even do some demoing tonight.

I am skipping the gym today a) coz I am still sore from the concert on Wednesday night b) I think I will be getting quite the workout this weekend with the renoing that is gunna happen.

I am so pumped about my new bathroom that I needed to share some pictures

Before: (This is the weekend that we moved in, its cleaner now but still with the sweet dusty rose walls and blue green tub and toilet! )

Last edited by Silverfire; 04-19-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 344/311/140

Height: 5'6

Ooh I love room makeovers! Make sure you post an after picture, I'm sure it will look great!
Skettihead03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #4  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Friday (today) - Working from 7-3, but I'll be going to a hibachi restaurant with friends for dinner. I'm planning on bringing half of my meal home to stay within calorie limits for the day.

Saturday - Working from 11:15-5:45. Then I'll be coming home and probably watching some Doctor Who.

Sunday - If its not raining, I'll be washing my car in the morning. I have a baby shower to go to around 2. After the baby shower, I'm planning on going on a double date with my boyfriend, my friend and his new girlfriend.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:02 PM   #5  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

Height: 5'4"

Silverfire, I'd like to see after pictures, too!

Tonight my BF and I are going to clean since we're having a BBQ tomorrow. There's a slight chance of rain so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Then Sunday we're suppose to go over to one of his friends for a NASCAR watching party...and before anyone poo-poos NASCAR, I like it, so watch yourself
PreciousMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:25 PM   #6  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Tonight: walk my dog (will probably get in 2-3 miles) and have dinner at the local sushi joint with my DH

Tomorrow: Obedience training with my dog at the local obedience school, Pinochle with my DH's parents (I love playing cards with them, we have a lot of fun) and maybe a hike

Sunday: No plans yet. I think I'm going to check the Meetup groups I'm a member of to see if anything's going on that I feel like joining in.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:31 PM   #7  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

I'd love to see pics too, Silverfire! I love room makeovers.

Awesome on the job, Skettihead! You can't go wrong with extra $$, hehe!

Tonight's plans are not set in stone as of yet but likely I will be going to see my sister and hang for a bit, play darts. Maybe have a drink or two.

Tomorrow- going to the mall to get something nice to wear for my cousin's wedding next weekend.

Sunday- Hanging with all the family, likely they will be making hot chicken wings and fries but I will be having grilled chicken, baked potato and a spinach salad. Maybe a drink or two, too provided that I do a workout.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #8  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Sounds like its shaping up to be a pretty great weekend everyone, hopefully the weather is nice for all of us Here, it's threatening to snow AGAIN.

I will totally post after pictures, I love before and afters of all kinds lol
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #9  

My older son has karate tonight. Tomorrow morning soccer game! My DH wants to take the kids to a touch a truck tomorrow after noon, so unless we change our minds that's what we'll do. We also need to finish the retaining wall we put in our yard, and pick out flowers and shurbs for the yard. Sunday we are taking the boys to a baseball game. If we have time, we need to keep working on the nursery! So happy DH is off this weekend! I love family time!
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #10  

Height: 5'6"

I can't wait to see your bathroom remodel, Silverfire! I love before & afters!

Since I woke up at like 4 am freezing cold (shaking) and unable to get a full breath, I'm probably going to just lay here on the couch tonight unless I talk my hubby into letting me go to bed when he comes home. We have 4 kids and I can't just let them run wild and go to bed now, or I would. My husband opened our bedroom windows last night so he could hear the rain and it got down to 30 degrees overnight! Our furnace has been off for a while now (it was 83 yesterday) and I think my cold has gotten much worse since I slept in the freezing cold.

Saturday, I am going to get up and be in the MathLab at 8AM and stay there until they close at noon doing math for my college class. After that, we are going to my Mom's house to pull her toilet & snake her drain (my husband is, but I will pitch in if he needs help). Then we are going to get her garden tilled, borrow her tiller & till mine! Unless, of course, I still feel like death warmed over, then I may just lay here half-dead, researching birthday party ideas for my daughters pink pirate party in a couple weeks. We are currently making a skull & crossbones pinata and we have to work on it a little at time as it dries.

Sunday we will go try out a new church with my Mom and then I will hurry up and write a paper that I should have been writing today but I'm just not feeling it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
IAmTheGlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:40 PM   #11  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

well today, Friday, i'm working....I work a morning shift 7-8 a.m. and an afternoon shift 1-6 p.m. which ive been doing for years upon years now...in between that today, I went to the gym for an HIIT running workout, ran some errands and renewed my drivers license...after work i'm making something for DH and son for dinner and probably not doing anything else...i'd like to translate some old Czech obituaries for my family history

Saturday: paying bills, grocery shopping, kids birthday party at the beach (which will NOT be warm no matter how sunny it is), more family history stuff and maybe ride with DH on his motorcycle

sunday: I try not to do much on sundays...do all the laundry usually...i'd like to ride my bike for a few miles...and DH leaves early sunday on the ferry for a business trip to another southeast Alaska town
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #12  
Lose 1lb. Repeat 99 times

S/C/G: 262/signature/170

tonight - after I get off from work, I'll hit the gym and later watch a movie on netflix or something!
tomorrow and sunday - gym before 4pm (why do gyms close early on weekends) and spring clean my closets, laundry, bathe my cat (he is such a dust magnet!!) and pot new saplings in the dried pots on my patio !!

(Hmmm now that I typed that out - that's quite a change from a a few weeks ago when I'd be ready to drink my bladder out and stay in bed with a hangover most of the weekend and eat leftover pizzas from friday night!!
*SHUDDER*

Don't want to go back to that life.. oh no no nooooo !! )

Happy Weekend ya'll !! Stay Right.. don't let the binge bug bite!!
nitrus29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 175.6/173/135 & Fit

Height: 5ft8

Friday-Trying to get rid of this water I am retaining lol

Saturday- Grocery Shopping and other necessity shopping and possibly buying a new scale.

Sunday- Trying on these jeans (They're a size 15-but a small one. I actually am currently a 15 (Was a 16) so they are actually a 14) and hoping they'll fit. Wish me luck?

Last edited by wolfgirl69; 04-19-2013 at 05:50 PM.
wolfgirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 350/296/125

Height: 177cm

It's been really great reading everyone's awesome plans for this weekend!

Tonight I am doing strength training (a bodyweight circuit that totally kicked my butt the last time I did it!), going grocery shopping, having some Menchie's froyo (saved some major calories for tonight, cake batter ftw!) then if my husband will 'let me', playing some video games!

Tomorrow is Stormy's 3rd birthday (he's my chihuahua/corgi dog) so I'm making him and my other dog some grain-free doggie "cheesecake" to celebrate. If it's sunny, my husband and I are going to do a training run for a 5k we've signed up for in May. We're progressing so rapidly and are way ahead of schedule and I love that feeling! We will probably go for breakfast at IHOP because we have a coupon. I found their nutritional data and would you believe 2 chocolate chip pancakes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream fits within my calorie allowance for meals? Crazy!

Sunday is our rest day from exercise but I'll probably still want to do a walk so I may convince my husband to walk the 5k in May route just to check it out. Be a nice little treat for the dogs too. They are happiest out walking with us which makes me very happy! That evening we have plans with friends to watch some special tv shows we like to watch together. Right now it's Doctor Who and Game of Thrones.
Skellig19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #15  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

I have to be up at the crack of dawn to go down to the states with my mother in law, sister in law and cousin in law to pick up the bridesmaid's dresses for my sister in law's wedding. That will probably turn into an all day thing. Sunday I'm going with my brother to take my nephews to the swimming pool, and I may have a friend over for dinner.

Tonight should be quiet. May end up playing canasta with friends, but I'd be happy if it was just the man and me on the couch watching Dr. Who.
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote