General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 03:39 PM   #1  

Question Disney

Hope someone can help, I am from the UK and am going to Florida in July. I am really looking forward to it but I have a worry. I have been at ww from last September and have lost 4 stone. I feel good but I have still a long way to go, I still weigh 235 lbs. My question is Will I be able to fit into the rides in the theme parks?. Sorry if this sounds silly but it is a real worry for me. Thanks in advance for any replies.
Old 06-06-2003, 02:37 PM   #2  

Hi I don't see why you would have a problem fitting into the sits at disney. I am 180 but fit in the seats with no problem. The only problem I see you having is it is so hot here in Florida and the lines are really long :-( Anyway have a good time while you are down here in our lovely state. Donna
Old 06-25-2003, 12:14 AM   #3  

You will have no problems fitting in the rides! I weigh a lot more than you, and just got back from Disney World. There are big - I mean really big - people all over the place at Disney, and they were all having a blast, just like me.

For pictures and descriptions of Disney rides, go to Deb's WDW at Large:

www.wdwig.com/ridsiz.htm

There are comments from lots of people and their experiences. And a whole list of rides that have low bars, high bars, bench seats, etc. Then go to the "home" page for lots and lots of Disney info, unrelated to size!

Anyway, this is my 4th time at Disney, and have always weighed more than you! Also, I think the turnstile at Magic Kingdom is bigger than it used to be. I am very hippy and had no trouble at all fitting through it this time, but had a tight squeeze last time we went.

Be prepared to have your items searched at the gates for security reasons.

Have a good time and tell Mickey Jana says HI!!

Jana
Closed Thread