General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Default Has anyone purchased through this site?

The website is soap (dot) com. Has anyone purchased through them? They carry a couple things I have been looking for. TIA

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-06-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

Yup! I buy from them as well as some of their companion sites -- wag for pets and yoyo for toys.

I like it. Sometimes if things get busy and I'm not sure if I have time to run to the store, I'll order stuff. I assume the prices are slightly higher than an in-person store, because they offer free shipping once you're over a certain amount.

Any special concerns or questions about the site?
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #3  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quiet Ballerina Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to make sure they were reputable. I did a search and it seems a lot of people like them. I have always ordered through drugstore (dot) com. I am a long time shopper with them. I used to get discount code emails through them on a regular basis but it stopped. I have been in communication with drugstore about the problem. They said that my email address rejected an email one time and I cannot get them (discount codes) any longer. I have to get a new email address. Keep in mind I have gotten all of my order confirmations and all of the correspondence about the above issue. Anyways, my last two orders I used discount codes that I found online. Drugstore (dot) com said that I cannot use any discount codes, blah blah blah. But I guess everyone else can. I placed an order yesterday to used my drugstore dot com dollars and talked with that rep about this situation. He found the correspondence about the above situation and agreed that it came across as rude but it was their corporate hoo hoo talk. So anyways, he confirmed that it was rude. I am no longer questioning whether or not I was just hormonal and taking things personally. So bottom line is that drugstore (dot) com has lost a very good customer and I am on the search for another company to buy from. Actually soap (dot) com has some items that I was looking for and couldn't find locally or at my regular online sources. I might have found another place I will enjoy purchasing from.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

That does sound like a pain! soap has a little coupon section, so I try to check that out when I'm shopping. Like if I wanted hand soap, but I wasn't picky about brand or scent, I might look at the coupons to see what's on sale. Things like that.

I've been pleased with the shipping times too. My items arrive quickly.
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #5  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

FYI - We don't mind links on this site as long as they aren't for personal promotion/personal gain So feel free to link a site but I'd also give a short description of the link as well.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote